"No fast foods or illegal sidewalk vendors bans will diminish those curves".
Background Rancho Music Please!
It is time to open nominations for the 2010 Los Angeles Political Ass Clown Awards and nominees aplenty should give us the diversity that highlights the follies our esteem cast of political characters who grace ......, or disgrace our collective halls of local government.
Please note that this is an interactive inclusive process. Your comments, suggestions, sarcasm and just plain examples of some cybertroll's sorry state of being, are always welcome ......., to a point.
NOW!! We present our nominations for the 2010 Los Angeles Political Ass Clown Awards. Awards Committee will meet at one of the many newly-awarded liquor establishments in Boyle Heights under Councilman Jose Huizar, with the winners to be announce Friday ** Goes to prove that a Princeton Degree can help to create a new economic growth industry.
1. Red Spot's "Spoll Checker and past unionize English teachers".
2. Burbank Democratic Club member and "political consultant" Kevin Harrop.
3. Attorney Gloria Allred.
5. Meg Whitman.
6. New California Governor Jerry Brown.
7. Gatto Truthers.
8. Still City Councilwoman and not Lt. Governor Janice Hahn. (For Mikey T.)
9. IBEW's Brian D'Arcy.
10. CD 7/2 City Councilman Richard AlarCON.
11. Home Depot Christmas Tree lot in Sunland-Tujunga. (For Joe B.)
12. Lady's Man and Jimmy Blackman's new boss Councilman Dennis Zine.
13, No Fast Foods Crusader Councilwoman Jan Perry.
14. Republican and community uber-activists duo of Phil Jennerjahn and Jose "two-way" Aguilar.
15. "Enemy of Free Speech" Studio City Neighborhood Councilmember Lisa Sarkin.
16. ** This space is reserved for CD 2 Councilman Paul Krekorian if he turns his back on DWP reform.
17. All the "ex. DWP General Managers" selected by Mayor Antonio Villar.
18. AEG's Tim LIEweke.
20. The likes of Tim Rutten, George Skelton, Editorial Board, and their "fellow-travelers" at the "Old Gray Hag on Spring Street".
21. Daily Valley Moldy Green Sheet" Editor Ms. Garcia who was more interested in lunch than giving time to Assembly Candidate Sunder Rumani.
22. California Republican Party.
23. Almost forget Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and soon to be ex. Mayor Antonio Villar, if President Obama will take notice of his "hints".
24. ** This space paid for by a kind allocation from the CLARTS Fund to promote Princeton Graduate Councilman Jose Huizar.
....... and lastly, with no "ahh duhs" or statements from former Assemblyman Dario Frommer, we present Silver Lake, .......... or is it Canyon Drive resident, who knows, maybe the DA? But lets remember, you too can live with mommy and still hold the title of Assemblyman Mike Gatto.
As always your comments with further nominations, are appreciated.
Scott Johnson in CD 14
Labels: Ass Clown Award, Ass Clown Awards 2010