Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Karma: Identity Crisis at LAPD

By Daniel Guss
@TheGussReport on Twitter - The Los Angeles Police Department finds itself in a genuinely catastrophic and dangerous situation, of which it is the sole architect with no good options.
It pains me to type this, but that's karma for you.
While wishing safety for them all, the flippant response comes from years of the LAPD's unapologetic efforts to intimidate and retaliate for columns I wrote about it, LA politicians and a City Hall that fails and cheats the rest of us.
Ironically, this crisis is a grander version of what the LAPD did to me, twice.
To read my entire column, jump on over to DanielGuss.Substack.com and sign-up for my free newsletter while you're there.  Also, follow me on The Twitters @TheGussReport.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement