Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Friday, April 06, 2007

ZD SAFE AND SOUND

I know some folks were concerned cause ZD's cell phone is out, and I've dropped off the radar a bit, and was stuck Downtown a little too long. So thanks to the folks who rallied to help get ZD out of Chinatown and into Santa Monica. And I have a 6am meeting with a top activist in the City who's gonna give me so much information, so early in the morning, I'm gonna get cranky and my head is gonna explode. Then I'll be in a perfect mindset to blog it here, and repeat it on the radio and Tuesday for public comment.

So to those who are waiting for a return call, I'm back to only my usual amount of misery. I know a lot of people think ZD has some good things to say and has so much passion, they wish I could just tuck in my shirt, get a job and stop talking like a rapper. I'm working on an article that addresses these issues...It's called, "It Would Be Nice." (It would be nice for people like me to be able to pick and choose the blessings and curses.)

Every day I wake up thinking it's gonna be the day I turn back from ZD to DE. And that's a separate conversation I will be having with some of you. AND GOOD THINGS DO SEEM TO BE ON THE WAY FOR ZD ON MANY LEVELS BASED ON EFFORTS OF THE PAST SIX YEARS ON PUBLIC ACCESS AND PAST YEAR AT CITY HALL. But for now, I don't want some of you folks to be worrying about me the way some of you were today. So now you can just go back to worrying about me, the usual amount.

zuma dogg archives and paypal donation button at www.zumadogg.blogspot.com.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mayor Sam said:

Thanks for letting us know ZD its not the same to call you and get just your voice mail! I told you good things are coming.

April 06, 2007 10:06 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Good things will come.Good things. Check your D status in an hour.

Mark V.

April 06, 2007 10:14 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Zuma you need to read Esther Hicks book on the law of attraction. Thinking positive thoughts bring positive results.

April 07, 2007 5:55 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Dumb Ass Hahn. What is wrong with this woman? Here she is again coming out in support of gang bangers. Seems everyone except Hahn and ACLU are on the page to get rid of illegal gang bangers.

...Hahn seeks to bar new anti-gang policy...Councilwoman says those listed in injunctions should not face possible deportation because criteria for determining membership is flawed.

HHAN IS SO DUMB SHE WANTS TO STIL TAX US TO GIVE MONEY TO GANG PROGRAMS. GIVE IT UP JANICE!!!! IT WON'T HAPPEN

April 07, 2007 5:57 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

In the immortal words of Richard M. Nixon:

"I think that you have mistaken me for someone who cares."

April 07, 2007 9:06 AM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

5:55am,

I think I know who this is...if not, rest assured -- I got a great seminar on "law of attraction" this morning from a "Mayor Sam" reader. Maaaaaaan, do I see it, now.

April 07, 2007 3:15 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Zuma read it as many times as you can. All the major networks and CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc. have all had a show on it. You can google law of attraction and tons of her books and articles come up. Too bad we can't give copies to all clowncil members.

April 08, 2007 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement