"How to Make Friends and Influence People: Six Ways to Make People Like You" by Bill Carrick and Kam Kuwata
1. It all started when Dennis Zine said he might switch his endorsement from Hahn to Tony Villar. Kam Kuwata said, "I am not sure anyone cares what [Zine] says about this race".
According to ABC news Zine is ready to flipped out, and is ready to flip.
2. Next up in the crap parade was Councilman Jack Weiss. Kam attacked him visciously when he dared to ask questions about the phony endorsements in the Jewish Journal.
3. The next motivational line out of the Bill Carrick tool kit was when Valley Congressman Brad Sherman endorsed Tony Villar. Bill was asked about the significance of the endorsement and responded: "is there a number less than zero?"
4. Then in the same article, Carrick called Molina's endorsement "overrated" and said it "didn't do any good".
5. Kam then went on his wooing tour and said about Congresswoman Maxine Waters that she only backs losers like Al Checci.
6. Kuwata-Carrick client Jim Hahn proved he is a quick study because just yesterday he decided to to attack the LA Times saying, "I don't see you writing about that in your little newspaper."
There are the six ways to make people like you. But I guess Jim never read Mark Twain who said:
"Never pick a fight with a guy that buys ink by the barrell."