We made this list last year
; so its time once again to list the Dumbest Moves of the Year. Here, in not necessarily any particular order is the top ten:
- Home Depot's lame, half assed astro-turfing in Sunland-Tujunga.
- Jan Perry trying to ban fast food in South Central.
- Rocky Delgadillo and his wife's reported inability to register and insure their cars, show up on warrants and use staffers for personal errands.
- Politicians wasting water.
- The Tennie Pierce settlement.
- Antonio banging Mithala.
- Mayor Sam falling for trick by AV spinners on story of Antonio, Jr. drinking on the beach.
- Pomona City Attorney Arnold Alavarez-Glassman sending a cease and desist letter to The Foothill Cities Blog.
- Jamie Lynn Spears getting herself knocked up at the age of 16.
- Dennis Zine showing up the Gay Parade in full leather attire.
Labels: arnold alvarez glassman, dennis zine, dumb moves, home depot, jamie lynn spears, jan perry, los angeles politics, pomona, rocky delgadillo, tennie pierce, wasting water