Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mayor Sam Needs A Favor

Howdy kids,

I don't usually ask my readers for a personal favor but I need help recording the interview I will do with Kevin James tonight on KRLA at 10 p.m. I having trouble getting our trusty computers here at Mayor Sam Studios to do so. If you could record the stream for me at www.krla870am.com and then later I can show you how you can send the file to me via the web I would appreciate it!

See you on the radio! Feel free to call in!

** UPDATE: Thanks to the gracious generosity of Kevin James and his rockin' producer Sonn, I got a CD right after the show! And thanks to Antonio Watch for also putting together an MP3 and Joe B. for the same. Hope you folks got to listen.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

Hey Mayor, I recorded the show, but the software I was using says "buy this software" every 15 seconds over the audio. I am happy to provide you with the MP3 file, you'll just have to buy the software at $36 to remove the sales pitch.

June 20, 2007 11:21 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I also recorded it to MP3, so if for whatever reason Joe's copy doesn't work out, post a message here and I'll send it.

June 21, 2007 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement