Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Zuma Dogg Appears Before 912 Review Commission Over "Conflict of Interest" and The Whole Agenda

ZUMA DOGG REVIEWS THE REVIEW COMMISSION


Alright...I didn't want to go (cause of the traveling pain and overall six hour round trip), but I'm really glad I went to the 912 Review Commission meeting Downtown, Tuesday Evening at the Water Building at Union Station.

Although I am concerned that overall corruption of the system, sort of makes the whole Review Commission process a big joke, to some extent anyway...but as far as any real attempt to improve the system; I feel there are enough thoughtful people, on the right side of the issues; and all the right issues were addressed (the word "takeover" came up a lot, and standardization of the NCs, everything was under review, and whatever the outcomes, it's all on the record, and I did feel like they allowed for public input, in the spirit of public input...and it IS going to be impossible to please everyone. I'll type up the whole enchilada (the agenda with ZD's Legislative Review, cause some of the wording is vauge and problematic. But for now...here's my YouTube, Ebert & Roper review of agenda highlights.

AND, remember, it's Mayor Sam on Kevin James (870 KRLA) tonight at 10pm; Zuma Dogg & Jose Aguilar (like Snoop & Dre) tomorrow (Thurs) night at 8p on Time Warner public access, everywhere in LA...AND: For all the local NC news, and overall City agenda items that actually affect you, that LA Times refuses to print, cause they are hostage to the higher powers, just like the politicians...it's ZUMATIMES.com!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

...didn't want you to be lonely, so I posted.

Re: The Video

Not sure, but I think there's something green in your teeth.

June 20, 2007 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement