Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Friday, February 03, 2012

A Pronouncement from "Sub Clowncil Comandante Wesson"

 "Sub Clowncil Comandamte Wesson (** Smoking allowed outside of City Hall)"
"City Council President Herb Wesson".
Blogger's note: Great TGIF to all in the political bloggersphere as the city's assorted politicos await the City of Los Angeles Ethics Commission proposed increases in shakedown fees, correction, the level on contributions to candidates for office. Thus, as the various special interest groups await the Ethics Commission ruling, we found the pronouncement posted below from "Sub Clowncil Comandante Wesson", who has previously stated his thoughts on the Ethics Commission proposal. Apparently, the "Sub Clowncil Comandante" is a reader of Ron Kaye's blog and leaves comments under the name of "President Wesson-Oit". Read the "Sub Clowncil Comandante's" pronouncement after the jump---Scott Johnson
My staff told me today about this cite (you know the one WE never view.) I would like to be able in fairness to address some of the total INACCURACIES of the Ron Kaye RACIST and HATEFILLED STORY:
1/ I am NOT the smallest man on the Council---that would be CD12's Mitchell Englander. Mitch is a DWARF and as far as I know the first of his kind to hold elected office in California.
2/ I am not a VIPER as one poster called me, Jesus get it right--I'M A SELLOUT-MY-RACE-AND-CITY BACKSTABBER.
3/ I don't want to raise your DWP rates---I want to FUCKING raise your DWP rates as high as my head can fit up your Ass! (Sorry, it's after hours and I've had a few.)
4/ I redrew the Council seats to fit the needs of the FEW over the needs of the Many--you know like Spock said in Star Trek! Shit, if it's good enough for fucking Star Trek, than why not good enough for me.
5/ Tom Labonge---would of made a perfect French Nazi Collaborator in an earlier life. That's why I'm letting him take over the Jews in Encino and Sherman Oaks--you know like when Europe gave the Sudetenland to Hitler! I'm ANNEXING territory for Tom! HA HA! (Oh the POWER, THE POWER!!!)
6/ I am not just a small black man who ass kissed his way to the top, no, I'M GOD! I run this City as I see fit!
I challenge all of you pathetic, overtaxed, overworked, nonvoting, mostly White and Korean LOSERS to take away my Gavel of Power!
I'll defeat you all!
Sincerely, PINKIE (THAT'S MY WIFE'S NICKNAME FOR ME, OR MY...GOT TO GO.)
Your thoughts ...............
Scott Johnson in CD 14. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger g said:

NOT THE WAY TO WIN AN AUDIENCE OR SHOW CREDIBLITY. CALLING NAMES ONLY WORKS WHEN THE TAG IS OBVIOUS AND IT APPLIES. THIS SITE IS DIEING AS A RESULT OF PUT DOWNS THAT DON'T USE THESE RESOURSES TO ORGANIZE THE PUBLIC BOTH IN VIEWS AND FACTS. RON KAYE HAS SOME OF THIS AS A PROBLEM. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN REFLECT THEN REACT WITH THE FACTS THAT ANYONE CAN CHECK AND VERIFY. THIS IS HOW YOU BECOME CREDIBLE.

February 10, 2012 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement