Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zuma Dogg - Commercial Pitchman?

Yesterday we reported that the owner of a limousine company has offered Zuma Dogg the opportunity to be the spokesmen for the company in television commercials.  Zuma's best work is an advocate for the community but at the same time he has many other talents. And there's nothing wrong with giving the Doggman opportunities to earn a little jack.  So we're calling on all television commercial producers to consider hiring Zuma for your next advertising campaign!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Zoom
Zoom
Zuma!!!

March 11, 2009 12:15 AM  

Blogger J.Scott said:

After all he has done I really think a T.V. commercial is too small. How about his own T.V. or radio show? That's what I'd like to see. Why not? There's plenty that love him and many that love to hate him as well. I think whatever he chose to do it would be great. I am of course a Zuma fan though.

March 11, 2009 8:38 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

YES!!!!!!

March 11, 2009 11:12 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I thought ZD was going away, but I'm seeing more of him now more than ever.

I have to say that I love it that ZD is on the beat. Don't go away, baby! You are the real deal, m'man! Keep on, keepin' on!

Zuma Dogg for President of city council so he can take garshady's seat and do things that garshady can't do. Zd, you rock, you mother fucking zipshit! YYou are the real deal. U so crazy! you are the mother fucking shit! love it! yea, yea.

March 11, 2009 1:59 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

That one is a keeper

March 11, 2009 3:13 PM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

I have a motto: "One take...check the gate!" (You Hollywood set crew folks will get it.)

March 11, 2009 6:58 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

The Matt Dowd incense. I love that stuff. I hate incense, but not that and I buy it regularly too. My house smells like Matt Dowd's very own incense every day.

Zuma rocks.

March 11, 2009 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement