Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Deep Thinker at Daily Kos

On a post about a potential run for the US Senate by former Governor Jeb Bush:

Another Bush?
I remember another "compassionate conservative" from a southern state named Bush. He fucked our country up but good. I know next to nothing about Jeb Bush and I don't need to know anything about him to know:
  1. I despise him
  2. He is evil
  3. He must be defeated
  4. We can never let another Bush, or Bush progeny anywhere near any kind of real power again.
"I shall never surrender or retreat." --Lieutenant Colonel William Barret Travis
by badger1968 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 at 04:42:36 PM PST

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

sounds reasonable.

December 04, 2008 12:07 AM  

Blogger Michael Higby said:

You've got to be kidding Joe. I'm not a fan at all of George Bush. I'm probably less critical of Jeb Bush but still not 100% sure of him.

That being said this guy is completely irrational in saying "I know next to nothing about Jeb Bush" and then forming his opinion based solely on his views of George W. Bush.

Unbelievable.

December 04, 2008 8:34 AM  

Blogger Petra Fried in the City said:

Gotta go with Joe on this. Fool me one, fool me twice... damn well not happening a third time!


;-)

December 04, 2008 3:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Thanks Petra! And don't forget about
Prescott Bush and his shenanigans as well.

December 04, 2008 3:54 PM  

Blogger Michael Higby said:

I'm not saying that Jeb Bush should be Senator or elected to anything. What I am saying is that the person who said that they don't know anything about Jeb Bush but all they need to know is that he is a Bush to know that he is "evil" is someone who is 1) stupid 2) irrational.

Bill Clinton's brother was a big time drug user who did time (in fact Clinton ordered him arrested). Does that make Clinton a jerk? Nope.

Makes no sense to base your opinion of someone solely on their family and not on their individual actions.

What about the fact that the patriarch of the Kennedy family was a bootlegger who did business with the Mafia and the Nazis? Should the Kennedy clan be tarred with that? Same thing applies.

December 05, 2008 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement