Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Here They Come!


This just in via text to my phone. Area code is Houston.
I called the # back and spoke with a rather startled guy that admitted it was indeed him that sent this message, but that he was just forwarding it, because "This is what's going on".
How did he get my number? "I must have mixed it up with my cousin's".

Got it!

From:8324920227@VTEXT.COM
FWD:FWD:FWD:fwd: ALL WHITE PEOPLE
MUST REPORT 2 THE COTTON FIELDS
TOMORROW MORNING AT 7 AM FOR
OREINTATATION! THANKS-PRES.OBAMA
[leAve NoThinG]
Nov 5, 5:25 pm

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Maxima10 said:

There are plenty of labels for the message you received and the subsequest post.

1)Plenty of Rednecks in the U.S.
2)One Black President does not erase all the rednecks in the U.S.
3)Obama is a Redneck's worst nightmare.

November 05, 2008 8:01 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Thanks for the suggestions!
I think I'll just go with what I got.

November 05, 2008 9:21 PM  

Blogger J.Scott said:

That's funny- I don't care who are.

November 06, 2008 8:16 AM  

Blogger Petra Fried in the City said:

"Houston" pretty much says it all.

Had a roommate from Houston in grad school who felt the need to bring his AK-47 and illegal clips with him (because, of course, you never know when you might need an AK-47 in grad school.)

I made him show the frigin' thing to me -- it shoots through trees.

If you ever need to cut someone in half, AK-47 is the way to go.



".... happiness is Houston Texas in my rear-view mirror..."

November 06, 2008 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement