Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An original Sarah Palin cartoon.



Caption reads: "What's a five-letter word for a woman who's both a barracuda and a pitbull?"

This cartoon isn't published in print. Maybe it's too ambiguous? I like ambiguous! And I can think of several 5 letter words that are amusing. But I hope it's obvious it's Sarah Palin without the title of this post...

I talk more about this cartoon at my cartoon blog here.

Cartoon is © Donna Barstow.
Btw, for other bloggers/writers, the way to make a copyright symbol is kind of annoying, but important, and also magical, since it isn't on your keyboard: Hold down alt, then 0169.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Higby said:

Very cute cartoon Donna! I wish I could draw!

Comment is © 2008, Michael Higby

October 28, 2008 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement