Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Monday, February 18, 2008

John and Ken Mention Zuma Dogg's Coverage of Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. Here's the Video They Were Talking About

HA! How's that for political payback? ZD woke up extra cranky at the mayor today for many reasons, so I hit the "sell-out his own people loser" with a little extra passion today. Seems to have been worth it. (For me, not for you Loserosa.) John and Ken were just mentioning Zuma Dogg's Villarahole coverage on KFI. (#1 show on #1 rated station.) LOL! I hope you had a hell of a piss, Arnold.

AND HERE'S THE VIDEO JOHN & KEN REFERRED TO ONE MORE TIME, SINCE SOME NEW FOLKS MAY BE CHECKING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME. My name is Zuma Dogg, John & Ken listeners. Nice to meet you!



And catch up on all recent ZD stories as posted on Mayor Sam at LADailyBlog.com, then post any comments on this thread. Make sure to catch the story about DWP Fraud, Waste and Abuse lawsuit before you say yes to any rate hike.

Your New Pal,
Big ZD

zumadogg@gmail.com

Set a Google alert for "zuma-dogg" and you will get all blog posts as an auto-email.

Congrats to Citywatch for their story on the Letter from DWP's David Nahai that I posted last week. (They probably saw my post.) You can watch Jefferey Jacobberger reveal his agenda, once and for all. (Even though he revealed it to ZD a long time ago.) If you are contacted by Jefferey Jacobberger, it is ZD's position to "take the opposite position without thinking twice". He just did the thinking for you, and you should do the opposite. He's a nice guy, and I like him as a person, but when it comes to issues, I've found I am always on the other side. I think he's a really smart guy...but I question his motivation. (Can you say "lap poodle"?) Wow...how uncomfortable for me, next time I see Jefferey. (And don't give me that, "He led the No on Prop R battle." B.S., it was a controlled burn. He dropped the suit, right on time. (He does know how to execute a strategy.)

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Another time you got a special mention from craxy Kramer of Kramer's Mad Money. He said, "I hope the next call is better" cuz you drove him nuts. Look, any "source" who criticizes the Mayor is good enough for John and Ken. Easy score!

February 18, 2008 8:32 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

congratulations ZD.

we've been 'busy as hell' at the beach. all the Pacific Breeze customers and Matt was jamming all weekend on his big rig since theres no sound ordinance at Venice.
(cause we beat that dumb 50 ft rule with a freakin 50 ft stick)

February 18, 2008 9:22 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

AP News Alert
5 minutes ago

HAVANA (AP) — Official media quotes Fidel Castro saying he will not seek new presidential term.

February 18, 2008 11:58 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

What a crew; where's Mike HUnt (I love his name so much I could eat it) to come by for another prop?

Any butthead that talks aobut himself inthe third person and uses an alias in life needs some serious therapy.

February 19, 2008 12:51 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

this looks like a total triumphant victory
thanks 8.55

"You caused nothing but chaos at City Hall....."

I'm thrilled you all think that way.

see you today at 10.
ch.35 btw.

February 19, 2008 9:13 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I hate Zuma so much, I'm going to spend all my time tellling Zuma
1)Shower
2)Shave
3)Wash his hair
4)Wash his clothes
5)Get a job (heaven forbid)

Zuma, Zuma, Zuma, Zuma, Zuma quit dancing in my head !!!!!

I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy,I am not crazy !!!!

February 19, 2008 9:46 AM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

Weak Loser said..."Another time you got a special mention from craxy Kramer of Kramer's Mad Money. He said, "I hope the next call is better" cuz you drove him nuts."

Nice try spinweakling...first of all, it was all in fun...i was being funny, and Cramer was having fun, too as he mentioned my name into the next caller. (I POSTED THE CALL ON MY WEBSITE...It was the most fun I've had on TV, you dummy!)

But keep trying to spin and rationalize to yourself that I didn't rock a certain short, stuttering, crack smoker's world with a post that ends up getting mentioned on KFI. LMFAO! (Yeah, you guys win again.)

Keep minimizing and I'll up the ante, like I did yesterday, loser.

Please piss me off...can't wait to keep blogging all the stuff I have been holding back. And tell the mayor to make sure he wears a condom if he is f*cking any fashion designing planning deputies. I HAVE HEARD HE STILL IS!

February 19, 2008 10:18 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hey ZD, any thoughts on the big news that Castro stepped down?

February 19, 2008 10:51 AM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

Not until his brother steps down, too. Then the U.S. will lift the embargo, but they won't lift it until then. So no champagne corks, yet. But I don't really know all the ins and outs.

February 19, 2008 12:36 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I was wondering why we can't comment on the story about the animal shelter.

I just heard Higby adopted Zuma Dogg from the L.A. animal shelter, and that Highy is now in litagation against the city, because Zuma did not have all his shots and is a a smelly and disobient dogg, pissing all over this blog.

February 19, 2008 4:10 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I just heard 4:10 is nothing more than an irritating flea who thought he was biting zuma, but actually bit Villar... oops, my bad!

February 19, 2008 5:52 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Well maybe people are right about the reason why the Mayor doesn't know how to speak properly. Now its his brain.

Mayor's mistake
First and foremost, I am profoundly saddened at the death of Officer Simmons. That said, I am equally disturbed at the comments of the mayor during the service. He stated that this was the first officer to die in the line of duty during his 2 years as mayor. Wrong! Officer Landon Dorris out of Northeast Division was killed while investigating a traffic accident on Oct. 22, 2006. The mayor even spoke at his funeral. And how do I know this? My husband was Landon's sergeant at the time. How in the world can the mayor explain this horrible lapse in memory? Seems to me the mayor was taking advantage of this photo op to somehow make this all about him and his "suffering."
- GINA CUNNINGHAM
Castaic

February 20, 2008 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement