Announcer: Wiiiiiiiill City Council take a vote to BAN Zuma Dogg from City Hall for a month? Will anyone besides Jackass Weiss want to be seen voting against the beloved First Amendment advocate on TV 35? (After all, he has slammed on the breaks on the much of the antics, and toned down the delivery, most of the time, in a calculated PR move. So the public will be wondering why?] Wiiiiiiiiiiiil they be making Zuma Dogg the political martyr that will blow this whole City Council First Amedment Challenge up to a much wider NATIONAL media LEVEL??? [Already booked for Kevin James on Friday!!!]
Caaaaan they even get away with this, even if the rest of Council finally decides they don't mind looking like a Jackass being re-called?
Tune in Tuesday...same Zuma Time...same Zuma Channel. (ZD-TV 35)
CLOWNCIL LAW: Any person who has been ordered removed from a meeting may be charged with a violation of Penal Code Section 403, or other appropriate Penal Code or Los Angeles Municipal Code sections. The Council by majority vote may prohibit a person removed on the basis of disruptive conduct from addressing the Council for up to 30 days. The length of time of the prohibition shall be based on the number and severity of prior incidents of disruptive conduct.
* First of all, it says, "from addressing" the Jackass Weiss run Clowncil. [Hey Eric, why not just vote to make him President.] Anyway, "from addressing" means I can still show up an sit in the front row. And what if I want to show up to address the public? Is someone allowed to address the public at a public meeting? If not, I guess they are not part of the meeting?
* What if I want to address City Attorney Dion O'Connell? Or The Mayor. Are you telling me there is no public forum to address the Mayor? Because if anyone is allowed to address the Mayor from the poduim, then you will have to make a major amendment to this "whatever it is." And since the mayor signs off on these ordinances, I'm sure he is allowed to be addressed for the record, as well. So ZD will be showing up to address Dion and the Mayor.
* Some people feel you cannot ban an international hip-hip rapper/choreographer from a public meeting. (Check the Constitution...I know it's something you have never heard of. It's pretty cool. You should check it out someday.) What's next, Parks and Recs saying I can't go to McArthur Park for 30 days? How else am I going to be able to watch people buy crack and attack people?
* If the Superior Court already punished me (time served), then how many OTHER people get to decide THEY get to punish me, too? Maybe Baskin and Robbins can decide they won't serve me ice cream for 30 days.
* You see, if someone breaks the law at the Park, you can be arrested and then you will be punished. You cannot ban the public from the public. It's the public. However, if they show up next time, and break the law again, they will be arrested again. Eventually, a judge can issue a stay away order from a location. But a gang of 15 gentrifying, public fund bilking desparate, greedy, fear-based cause they have something to hide -- CAN'T.
* I mean what kind of crybaby, sissy stuff is this???
* And remember, once you take the vote, make sure you keep Weiss' goon squad away from ZD until you;
a) Vote on it a week later, because remember, anything you vote on must be "unanymous", or it has to come back.
b) THEN, Mayor Antonio has to sign off on it. (Even if it passes on first vote.) And he'll NEVER sign off on that...HE LOVES ME!
* City Clowncil, you know you pulled that unconstitutional Venice Beach bullsh*t, that brought me into City Hall, and you WERE wrong, as you now know, after this week's closed door session. (Judge ordered incense and T shirts back, plus no noise restrictions. So that's a clean victory of all the "Venice Outlaws" issues!!! Official word, soon.) So please do me this ONE favor. Let's test this whole thing out. I can live with 30 days sitting there looking at you, without takin' my time to educate and inform your asses. (Hey, you're busy doing so many things...ZD is a specialist, so he works 16 hours on an issue, while you are doing other things, then I let you know, "What's up wit it." There's no shame in that. Be glad you're not a loser with no life, who has way too much time to research a bunch of sh*t that doesn't even affect me anyway. [DO YOU THINK IT MATTERS TO ME IF THEY USE UNION OR NON-UNION WORKERS TO BUILD SOME BUILDING I'M NEVER GONNA STEP FOOT IN?]
RELATED ISSUE: IS ZD BEING TARGETED FOR MY FIRST AMENDMENT FREE SPEECH? After my public comment during my lunch break at trial...after lunch, City Council decides they have some new witnesses that suddenly remember everything from a two second incident, eight months ago and want to testify against me. Then I am issued this statement from a City representative: "WE DON'T KNOW WHO ELSE WILL WANT TO TESTIFY. IF THE DOGG KEEPS GOING BACK TO COUNCIL, HE MIGHT END UP PISSING OFF MORE PEOPLE."
Really Shitty Council? I wasn't at all loud or disruptive on Friday. As mild mannered as could be. Must have been the issue: So how about not letting non-documented terrorists be allowed to enter the City, one day --- and be sabatoging a project the next day. Plus some of the union workers who you are taxing out of the State would like a job or two. (You said the illegals took jobs no one else wanted to do?)
So tune in Tuesday to see if they have the guts to try a move like this!!! THE SUSPENSE OF IT ALL, Y'ALL!!! HEEEEEEEEEELP I NEED A VACATION...VOTE ME OUT FOR A MONTH!!! And if there are any good civil attorneys, call me, my wrist is killing me, and it's time for that, y'all.