FOR IMMEDITATE RELEASE:
April 9, 2007
ZUMA DOGG LAUNCHES ZAP (Zuma's Activist Program)
MC Zuma Dogg, Public Advocate of the Community and Internationally Published author regarding Marketing Strategy, Market Research and Methods for Management of Quality and Productiivty, announces the launch of "ZAP" (Zuma's Activist Program).
ZAP will be "ZAPPING" yo shady azz, with my organized network of public activists from throughout the fifteen shady/corrupt districts. We will be specializing in representing people with lawsuits in the following areas:
* Licenced Vendors affected by Venice Beach Ordinance 42.15 (Class action lawsuit)
* Tenant's illegally displaced in condo-conversions IN VIOLATION OF VACANCY LAWS AND OTHER CHARTER VIOLATIONS. (Lack of proper notification, lack of proper relocation fee, conversion in violation of vacancy law, displaced tenants not offered affordable housing in the conversion process (because none was offered), civil rights violations (like Garshady cutting off ZD in violation of First Amendment protections).
* Parents with kids affected by LAUSD lack of methods for management of quality and productivity (student achievement and school system accountability).
* Anyone who voted for Bill Rosendoh or Eric Garshady: You deserve punative damages under the "False Claims Act".
* First Amendment violations against Council for cutting off speakers too early, in violation of State and Federal Law. (Not the first time, but WILL be the last.)
* LAX airport workers who's tips (income) have declined due to City Council President's demand for a boycott of LAX Hotels.
* People whose trash collection fees were raised to hire 1000 new cops, under false and fraudulant pretences.
ZAP (Zuma's Activist Program) is based on ZAP (Zuma's Alternative Plan) - which embodies Deming's 14 Point Checklist and will be applying it to City business, since they aren't.
AND EVERYTIME ZUMA DOGG RECEIVES AN EMAIL OR VOICE MAIL FROM SOMEONE AND HE POSTS IT, CONSIDER YOURSELF "ZAP'D", y'all. FOR EXAMPLE:
* DAVID HERNANDEZ: THANKS for today's email alert regarding Prop. R in Supreme Court, NOW WITH JUDICIAL WATCH FUNDING THE (NEARLY CERTAIN TO BE VICTORIOUS) CHALLENGE. (See today's Mayor Sam thread.)
* MATT DOWD: FOR THE VENICE BEACH VENDING BAN (ORDINANCE 42.15) UPDATE. (See today's Mayor Sam thread.) MAN, did that City Attorney's office bamboozle council on this one. Oh well, ZD promises to put back .01% of my settelment money BACK INTO THE CITY!
* NOEL WEISS: Who wrote the "9 & 17" legislation and who schooled The Big ZD on the condo-conversion bamboozle that has been steamrolling the City and steamrolling tenant's rights by steamrolling the Charter (improper notification, improper relocation money, ignoring vacancy rates and affordable housing requirements, ooops) -- AND FOR HIS WORK ON LAUSD SCHOOL REFORM (COMING NEXT), is ZAP's Eli Broad/Richard Riordan muppet master behind ZD. So I'll pass all the complicated legalese over to him for legislative review for further consideration by ZAP.
* BIG JOE, from the MEAN STREETS of EAST L.A. is the ZAP Chairman for East L.A./CD 14. So contact him, and he will contact the ZAP Board for further consideration of your legal or community matter.
* MAYOR SAM: I guess you are the Communications Director, whether you want to be, or not, y'all. Yeah, yeah!
* ZAP's BOARD OF SUPERVISORS (Whether they know it or not): Mayor Sam, Red Spot, Walter Moore, Joeseph Mailander, Antonio Watch, Noel Weiss, Matt Dowd, Cpt. Jack Sparrow, Manhattan Beach Mongrol, Rose Hill Review AND A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO I KNOW DON'T WANT ME TO MENTION THEIR NAME, But you know who you are, and so does everyone else, since you write my speeches for me!)
* ZAP is NOT affiliated with U-Suck (Unified Scholastically Underachieving Community Killers)
TO ADD YOUR NAME/ORGANIZATION/INFORMATION/SERVICES TO BECOME A ZAP RESOURCE (Since City Hall doesn't value it's biggest community resource -- the network of active-minded, action-oriented people -- also known as a "the community").
Call 310-928-7544 and leave a message or email email@example.com to join ZAP. And .01% of all donations made to ZAP will be donated to charity. The rest will go to ZAP operating expenses. And you SHOULD be able to write it off, we're PRACTICALLY a non-profit organization. How can I apply for some GRANT MONEY, Y'ALL. Then I can write you a report, I'll only charge $250,000 instead of the ususal $500,000 price the City usually pays. PLUS, ZAP's report will include actionable plans and a method of system accountability. DONATE NOW -- PAYPAL WORKERS STANDING BY.
AND NOW, ZUMA DOGG: Here's a "one-year anniversary" keynote speech from ZAP participant, Zuma Dogg, who specializes in Media Relations and Communications: (Watch Garshady issue a "second warning", after his first "warning" was only a polite request, since law was on my side. HEY GARSHADY!!! REQUEST DENIED!
(Listen to Mr. City Attorney say, "Mr. President, City Council COULDN'T make a finding that Zuma DOWD's dancing was disturbing and disruptive." (Huh, huh, huh...I admit, my dancing is a little disturbing, if you don't like hip-hop choreography, but it isn't disruptive AND it's protected expression under the constitution. But thanks for saying council COULDN'T make a finding.)
[If you don't have paypal account, you can still use a credit or debit card.]
Labels: proposition r