Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Monday, April 09, 2007

If The Mayor Is Gonna Spend $28,000 For LAX/A380 (Airbus) Photo Op, He Deserves His Own Jingle, Too



Supporters claim he is the hottest political superstar around. After all, he spent $28,000 to fly that high-density airbus into LAX for a photo op. And he is flying all over the country and world pitching himself, I mean the City. So as part of the "Antonio 4 Higher Office" campaign, Communication Director Zuma Dogg, created this slick-sounding jingle he can use for publicity to try and attract back some of the buisness City Council keeps driving (and flying) away, with their bad PR. And of course, Antonio, mi amigo, consider it a "campaign contribution" from Zuma Dogg, since I left my checkbook in my house.

Zuma Dogg's Jingle For ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA

5 Comments:

Blogger Walter Moore said:

Zuma --
What do you mean he spent $28,000 on the photo op? Do you have a source on that? I'd be very interested...

April 09, 2007 8:56 AM  

Blogger Mayor Sam said:

Walter, I think Zuma and I had both posted that the Clowncil approved a $28,000 event waiver for it. This was probably a few weeks ago, I think a reader caught it in an agenda.

April 09, 2007 9:01 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

$28,000 for an event that only the electeds and their selected guests could attend!??? #@#*^!

April 09, 2007 6:55 PM  

Blogger Walter Moore said:

Ah...fee event waiver. I've never understood charging event fees in the first place. Seems to me our taxes should already cover that. Thanks for the info.

April 09, 2007 7:50 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

How many families did he starve?

April 11, 2007 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement