Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Zuma Dogg "State of the City" Speech -- LIVE on TV 35 sometime after the 10am Friday "Waste Parade and Dog & Pony Show"


Hooody hoooooooooooooooo! It's Zuma Dogg, y'all and I'll be delivering my "State of the City" Address to Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Los Aneles City Council, and multitudes of the pueblos Friday morning (it BETTER be morning Eric, right?) on City TV 35.

Although people will be taking time out of their day to speak on public comment and agendized items -- WARNING: You will have to sit through hours and hours of endless presentations and proclamations, and listen to Tom LaBong praise football teams for way too long, and although Garcetti campaigned to keep the meetings moving along in an expedicious manner, he isn't that great at keeping these camera starving smootchers on a short enough least.

So, as a polite request, like you always give me Eric Garcetti -- how about moving public comment to the beginning of the meeting? Common bro, the City is trying to initiate more neighborhood participation; then after they either drive or take the bus, through gridlock traffic; you make them wait up to three hours -- for two minutes of comment time? (And too many people end up having to leave without speaking.

Common man, be a small "d" democrat and honor the process in which you are requesting constituent participation. Take care of City business first...then all of y'all can smile and posture for the cameras and get in all the ass-kissing you want.

Mr. Hand: "This is MY TIME! You wanna drag out your little "waste parade?" Do it on YOUR TIME. You wouldn't want me to show up at one of your campaign contribution fund-raisers and talk about Charter law and vacancy rates, now, would you?

Hmmmm...I didn't think so! So have your little three hour "Weekly Waste Parade" on YOUR time -- and handle the orderly process of City bizness on OUR TIME!"

Zuma Dogg: Yeah, yeah...especially since I'm gonna be there y'all and you KNOW my hash brownie runs out by about 1pm. PLUS, my time is valuable...don't waste it!

Fred Sandford: "YOU BIG DUMMIES!"

phone: 310-928-7544; email: zumadogg@netzero.com

I may spend the day touring Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Koreatown, Skid Row...so if you find this message in a bottle, float a message and I'll meet you when and where, and i'll be in touch! OTR, D!

CD 14 encouraged to apply. And now, here's last year's "State of the City"...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

???????????????????

April 19, 2007 8:23 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Was your post some sort of white guy "ebonics"? I have no idea what you are talking about.

April 19, 2007 8:33 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is an old clip. Let's have some new material ZD.

April 19, 2007 10:25 PM  

Blogger dgarzila said:

hey zuma!!!! I haven't posted the 1 year anniversary show about you yet on my blog . It is hard when I only have a 20 gig hard drive.

Once I get a larger hard drive I will
post a good edited version for the folks out there.

Also,

HOw do you guys do the "read more" think on blogger.

I would love to know because I have thought about getting a typepad account because I can do it with their product. But I sure would like to know how to do that?

April 19, 2007 10:42 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Whaaa Whaaa. All you do is cry.

But, you forgot to beg.

April 20, 2007 5:39 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Let me get this straight; you want us to suffer through three of four hours of crap, just to watch you make a fool of yourself for two minutes?

And, you don't know what time, so you want us to search around and watch channel 35 for hours on end, just for that two minutes?

Good luck, Buddy. What are you smoking?

April 20, 2007 6:37 AM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

6:37am,

First of all, check the date..it's 420, so I'm smoking chronic. Secondly...way to catch my dry commentary on how they make you wait three hours. YES, it WAS three hours of the dog and pony, waste parade again today.

April 20, 2007 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement