Top Ten Reasons to love the Cut-&-Paste crews
9. The Daily News's RSS feed sucks; the C&P crews make it easier not to go there.
8. Rather not observe LAObserved anyway.
7. They break up the monotony of Captain Jack Sparrow responding to 11:47 or 1:35.
6. Keeps Monica busy in between speakers at the Board.
5. Keeps Parke busy on campaigns where there's no opposition.
4. Keeps the EAA out of trouble all day long.
3. Keeps CD 14 in trouble.
2. If these guys were bloggers, they'd be more interesting than MartiniRepublic.
And the number one reason to love the Cut-&-Paste crews:
1. It's better they cut-and-paste than hit overpasses with graffiti.