Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Other CD 14 Developments

I thought I would pull this comment out from a previous post for everyone to read. Make of it what you will....


Mayor Sam you were a great man like our past CD14 Councilman Art Snyder since then we have had no individuals like yourself and Art Snyder! Many other elected political representatives have come and gone and our communities are still the same facing multiple crises without proper resolutions or solutions!

We need to empower the VOTERS to bring back those good old days when moral values and family ties exist among our community!

We need to learn how to VOTE for the right individual who can empower the VOTERS without first empowering themself.

I was born and raised in CD14 and I am taking a stand again like it was back in 1999 CD14 Election when Nick Pacheco won that race as City Councilman. I was then a Candidate and here I am trying for my second time in hope that the VOTERS will take notice this time around and have an interest in my plan of offer to empower the VOTERS first!

I remember the values and love you and Art had when I was a younger man about having a safe community and having a better understanding about our communities.

The late Saundra Hurwitz from CDD was my mentor and she loved Boyle Heights as I do!

I can be reached by e-mail; vote jimenez@aol.net

God bless you and your endeavors.
Sincerely,
Juan R. Jimenez

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Art Snyder is an alleged child molester... And don't forget he spent 3 months in the FBI jail for fraud, and he said with a smile "I am guilty your honor."

Check court documents and do your homework...

Family values?

July 15, 2005 5:49 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

5:49

I met an old folk who worked for this Snyder back in the days...it was a group of corrupt, party goers, drug, pedophiles...disgusting.

July 18, 2005 1:30 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Court documents indicate he bathed with his daughter.

I agree with 1st anon. Family values?

He is not an icon of CD 14. He is an insult to the human race.

July 20, 2005 12:28 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Art Snyder is an evil man who should be behind bars! Child Molester, Drunk, Pervert, Liar, Thief, Criminal! and Abuser...

July 21, 2005 12:44 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

It is alleged that Snyder bathed with his daughter.

September 03, 2005 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement