Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Trolls are Restless

Walter MooreBill Wyatt
Bill Wyatt has it in for Walter Moore. Wyatt extols on his blog that:


Last night I had my second live debate opposing, Mr. Misleading Moore, who now claims that I only got into this election one month ago, but who sat opposite of me at an event several months ago and who I have campaigned side-by-side with at other events. Thereby proving that Mr. Moore is willing to say or put on any hat that is necessary at any time to try and squeeze out a chance at being in the run-off. Since I have been forced to make my party affiliation an issue, my being a Republican that is, Mr. Moore has been forced to modify his game plan, which was Moore's only plausible scenario for getting votes, and he is trying to ridicule my campaign with these untruths.

Moore now claims that because he was driving around in a big silly hat in a big car of some sort during the final Presidential campaign of 2004 that he represents the interest of the Republican Party. As opposed to the fact that because I ran against President Bush in the primary and traveled around the country campaigning, getting 10% of the vote in Oklahoma and finishing second in Missouri, as well as getting 4% in Louisiana, that I am not serious and that I am not a real Republican. The proof is in the pudding Mr. Moore, but your pudding must've been spiked, because campaigning nationwide in an election and standing up for what you believe in is a lot more serious than pandering to a party and driving around in a silly hat. One minute he claims to be a true blue Republican and the next minute he's kissing butt to
the animal rights activist to get an endorsement. The inconsistency shows his lack of a substantive message and the personal assaults expose his biggest enemy, himself.

Walter Moore doesn't seem to be engaging in the above activities online that I was able to find, but regardless it is funny to watch them wrestle in the mud against each other. Maybe they should try Jello? That might garner some attention.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is funny. A new wacko comes forward to out wacko Wacko Walter and he succeeds in making Wacko Walter look like a bigger dick than Mayor Hahn!

February 02, 2005 4:29 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hey Chief, I'm surprised MEAT didn't get upset about you calling one of his "credible" candidates (Moore) a "troll." Moore struck a chord with a number of the hard-core animal rights advocates citywide with his cell-phone propped, "stop the killing" stance and the word-of-mouth machine is heating up among the wounded puppies. Could turn into moore than a few votes in the 'burbs.

February 03, 2005 5:46 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I am going to have to agree with Wyatt. I saw Mr. Moore speak at a Republican event a few weeks ago. His entire campaign, at this event, was "I am Republican, vote for me" and then "The Republicans who don't support me are engaged in a conspiracy" referring to the County Committee that refused to endorse him. He spent the entire speech explaining how he couldn't say what he wanted to because a Democrat (me) was in the room.

Jim Alger

February 03, 2005 3:12 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Here's a news flash - these candidates are both dorks!

They spend more time jacking off in front of their computers, posting long diatribes on blogs and crap, and aren't going to win. EVER.

And they wonder why no one gives a hoot if they are in the debates or not. Guess what kids? NO ONE CARES because you guys are LOSERS!

February 04, 2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement