Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

LA-32 Neighborhood Council President Marleen Fonseca (formerly Caudillo) responds to a Mayor Sam Exclusive

We post in full (with no editing) the response of LA-32 Neighborhood Council President Marleen Fonseca (formerly Caudillo) to a Mayor Sam Exclusive pertaining to her termination from LAPD Civilian Employment.
LA-32 Neighborhood Council President Marleen Fonseca (formerly Caudillo)
Fonseca (lower left) and other EAA Members with CD 14 City Clowncil Member Jose Huizar
** Blogger's Note: Mayor Sam has received the following response to a Mayor Sam Exclusive pertaining to the Termination of former LAPD Civilian Employee Marleen Caudillo from now LA-32 President Marleen Fonseca (the same formerly Caudillo). We reprint her response in full (and unedited) along with the pertinent documentation from the October 10, 2013 Civil Service Commission Hearing Minutes which were the factual foundation for our Exclusive. We will let the now Ms. Fonseca's response (with documents) stand alone for your review and save the right to factually retort the former Mrs. Caudillo's allegations against this blogger (and former LA-32 NC Member for the record) at a later date---Scott Johnson.

         
Marleen Fonseca said...
I did receive one DUI in my life. It was the hardest and most trying time I ever had to face. On the other hand, it was the best thing that happened to me. What defines people is not mistakes but how you react and recover from mistakes. I could have got my job back. If Mr. Johnson did real reporting research, it clearly states so in the final report. However, I had already moved on to bigger and better things. To a job that I love - that I excel at. My biggest mistake led me to the career path I was supposed to be in. My volunteering for the Community has no nexus to this and what Mr. Johnson is engaging in is slander and inappropriately posting pictures of my minor children. This will be handled through the proper legal avenues. However I'd like to point out that if Mr. Johnson put this much effort into his work with LA32, we wouldn't be in exhaustive efforts. He is one of the reasons the Community has no access to $37,000. He has proven to me that he only has malicious intentions for myself, for the Board and for the Community. His attempts to detour me from reaching my goals in this Community, which partly entail fixing the mess he caused, will not work. Sorry Mr. Johnson, your slander will not break me. I have a mortgage to pay, a job to attend and children to raise. You are the least of my concerns and I don't have the time or desire engage in your games. I do not put countless hours into LA32 and subject myself to humiliation for my own satisfaction. I'm doing it because I know I can accomplish things and because the Community deserves the money and voice the Neighborhood Council provides. Im happy that you feel you are worthy of hurting and judging others. More power to you but it doesn't hurt me. Now immediately remove my children's pictures and correct your story to contain true facts and never steal pictures of my kids again. Thank you.
August 01, 2014 6:29 PM

 
Page 1 of October 10, 2013 Civil Service Commission Hearing Minutes of Marleen Caudillo (now Fonseca).

 Page 2 of October 10, 2013 Civil Service Commission Hearing Minutes of Marleen Caudillo (now Fonseca).
Page 3 of October 10, 2013 Civil Service Commission Hearing Minutes of Marleen Caudillo (now Fonseca).
Your thoughts ..............
Scott Johnson in CD 14
 


Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Stop commenting your digging yourself a deeper hole..

August 06, 2014 9:46 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Liar liar pants on fire...

August 06, 2014 9:47 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

She never addressed the second DUI.

August 07, 2014 1:43 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Marlene,

You're only addressing one DUI? HA! You lost your job for failing to report to your supervisors of your arrest. Be honest! Are you failing to disclose any of your personal interests to the greater LA32 community

How did you get you Union job?
Did HUizar and Villaragoisa help you?

Stakeholder that wants to know...

August 07, 2014 3:14 PM  

Blogger Red Spot in CD 14 said:

Great point 1:43 PM!!

From the Civil Service Commission Hearing Minutes.

The Department added that the chief of police had made it very clear that if an employee has a DUI arrest the Department will work with them to help overcome whatever the problem is. However, if a second offense occurs, he has stated, there is no room in the Department for that employee and they will be discharged. The Department cannot make special provision for outstanding employees or employees it likes who have received a second DUI. The policy must be uniform across the board. It was with regret that this employee was discharged, but it was the only avenue open to the Department.

The former Caudillo now Fonseca should state for the record whether this was her second DUI offense.

August 07, 2014 6:09 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

If Caudillo / Fonseca ( whatever she wants to go by) is dishonest now and apparently to her former employer. How could stakeholders from LA32 trust her? She shouldn't reinvent herself at the stakeholders expense. We deserve better. I hope she resigns.

August 08, 2014 2:18 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

ay ya ya. Another one bites the dust. Good job discovering the truth Scott. LA32 wake up!! You deserve better. Who voted her in anyway? Was Julio Torres involved? Great job Julio. Another loser CD14 should get rid of. Wake up Huizar or you'll lose my vote becawith incompetent employees.

August 08, 2014 2:22 PM  

Anonymous City Mover said:

Huizar is a loser folks. Marleen and Jose. Drinking buddies? Not good role models for youngsters. Cheaters, liars, "tramps and thieves..." Gee I deeply miss
"Cher."

So fake... Rise above the mess Mrs. No-longer Clowncilman Huizar. Acknowledge you married a dumbo.

August 11, 2014 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement