Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Classic MayorSam: VillarSalinas - We Told You So

More from the MayorSam wastebaskets, uh, archives as we celebrate Obama-nation in Charlotte, NC, glibly presided over by our own Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. This is the story that put MayorSam on the map and Mayor Villaraigosa in the dog house. From July 3rd, 2007


Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, who is in the midst of divorce proceedings with his wife, acknowledged he is in a relationship with a Spanish-language television reporter, according to a statement published Tuesday.

Villaraigosa issued a statement, published Tuesday by the Los Angeles Daily News, acknowledging his involvement with Telemundo newswoman Mirthala Salinas, after the paper told the mayor it was set to publish a story about their relationship.

"It is true that I have a relationship with Ms. Mirthala Salinas. As I've said I take full responsibility for my actions, and I once again ask that people respect my family's privacy. For my part, I intend to stay focused on my job, and to work as hard as I can every day to be the best mayor I can be," Villaraigosa said.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger g said:

this is the problem with the democratic party it's filled with adulters. you don't get good lawful leaders with these drifters. bill clinton,john kennedy,bobby kennedy,ted kennedy,the list is long for this party. morals do matter,you can't have leaders who are liars.

September 06, 2012 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement