Hola and pre Labor Day Weekend greetings from the"Cut and Paste Fiefdom of CD 14", where no Council District Discretionary Fund is too large to deplete, in the cause of promoting the image of Councilman Jose Huizar.
On the subject of discretionary funds, the likes of former CD 14 Councilman Richard Alatorre and our own "Outtakes from CD 14 Poster Politico" Art Snyder, must be envious of Huizar's use of CD 14 Discretionary Funds, as a political slush fund, to buy votes, errrrr, promote events and projects within CD 14.
As KRLA Talk Radio Host Kevin James found out in his visit to the Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council, Councilman Huizar has no shame when it comes to giving $35,000 dollars to promote self, darn wrong again, help with the cost of the Eagle Rock Music Festival.
The likes of Alatorre and Snyder can only wish they had a CLARTS Fund to exploit, instead of having to rely on the largess of the likes of TELACU and Red Devil Fireworks, to finance their political agendas and personal wants.One can only cringe in pondering what the likes of Snyder would of have done with the monetary resources of the CLARTS Fund. But for modern day CD 14 observers, we can only ponder what Councilman Huizar has done with CLARTS, because he has not been forthcoming in providing details of the fund usage.
Continuing with the theme of unanswered question, as a public service, we provide these 10 questions to ask Councilman Huizar in the months leading up to the March, 2011 elections.
1. How many staffers have quit your office since you became Councilman, did you ever tell them to lie to constituents?
2. Did you ever audited any of the politically connected non-profits within CD 14, as you promise in the 2007 elections?
3. What is the current status of the CLARTS Fund and other CD 14 Discretionary Funds? Will you post these statuses on your website?
4. Will the Southwest Museum reopen anytime soon? Do you still support the Southwest Society?
5. Is the CRA a "rouge organization", operating without oversight and transparency, within CD 14?
6. Did you have personal, family motives, for offering a $75,000 reward for information on the double murder near Oscar's Bar?
7. Is it true that your colleagues within the "Horseshoe at City Hall", consider you the laziest member of the City Council?
8. Will trolleys run someday on Broadway in Downtown LA?
9. Will you debate Rudy Martinez and other challengers in your upcoming re election campaign?
10. Do you condone these comments of Academia Semillas del Pueblo Principal Marcos Aguilar, "And ultimately the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction", when you use taxpayers money to transport Aguilar and his flock, to CD 14 events?
In the spirit of giving, we provide these bonus questions.
** Are you going to use the "Bocho Card" on Rudy Martinez?
** Do you really have three Legal Defence Funds?
** Did you use "IT Thugs" to hack into the computers of bloggers?
** Why is your Chief of Staff Ana Cubas nervous about the resignation of Field Deputy Juanita Martinez
** Will your "Political Papi" Mayor Antonio Parkervillar, stand by you, in your bid for re election?
Scott Johnson in CD 14
Labels: "COUNCILMAN LAST SEEN AS JOSE HUIZAR", Outtakes from CD 14