"Not that question!!"
As a public service to the "invited, connected pansies" in Boyle Heights, here are some tough questions to ask the "funding source", as you get a break from your government funded non-profits and make your way to feed on some taypayer funded huevos, with Councilman Jose Huizar.
1. Can we have a "moment of silence" for the birds who meet their demise at the Hollenbeck Park Fireworks Show ??
2. How many liquor licences have you supported since being elected councilman ??
3. What family member was associated with Oscar's Bar ??
4. How many residents will be displace in your haste to gentrify Boyle Heights ??
5. Does USC's David Galaviz get to take over Ramona Gardens ??
6. Will you support David Galaviz someday to replace you as councilman ??
7. Will you pledge to audit all government funded non-profits in CD-14 ??
8. What is the status of the CLART Fund ??
9. What is your favorite Boyle Heights non-profit and why ??
10. How long before you crack down on illegal street merchants ??
11. Have you ever disagree with Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on any policy issue ??
12. Have you been to Florida lately to discuss Wyvernwood ??
13. How much money will you get from the Boyle Heights Neighborhood Council in the 2009/2010 fiscal year ??
14. Are any CD-14 constituents under investigation by your offices for disagreeing with you ??
15. Who are the new staffers??
16. Will you audit the work of non-profits like "Homeboy Industries", "SEA", and "Legacy LA" who were awarded gang contracts ??
17. ...........and where do we donate to your re-election to maintain our non-profit funding ??
(reserved for Raul Estrada, Ozzie Lopez, and Lou Calanche).
CD-14 Disclaimer: The risk of asking these questions included the following; exclusion from future "Huevos with Huizzy", loss of non-profit funding, no toys for your non-profit Christmas programs, deletion from e-mail updates by the newest staffer,.......and the worst, expulsion from "Huevos with Huizzy" by LAPD or General Services Police.
KFI's Eric Leonard is reporting that AEG is making overtures to the LAPD, seeking to donate some camera platform proceeds to a LAPD charity that is use to buy equipment for police use. Still, mum is the word on the investigation by City attorney Carmen Trutanich into possible criminal misconduct regarding the non-permitted Jackson Memorial. More on this story from OurLA.org
, and TMZ
Former Councilman Nick Pacheco Campaign Manager and Montebello City Councilman Robert Urteaga is awaiting the decision
from the Montebello City Clerk, if the Recall Petition against him and Councilwoman Kathy Salazar garnered the require signatures.
The surly blogger from Mar Vista Hill and supposed Pulitzer Winner known as the "Westside White Guy" Kevin Roderick, takes issues to a story
in Ron Kaye's fledging "OurLA.org Website".
Could it be that "Pulitzer" sees Kaye's endeavor as a fact-laden counter to his West LA centric view of civic life east of the 405 ??
Labels: "COUNCILMAN LAST SEEN AS JOSE HUIZAR", "WWG", eric spillman, Jose Sigala, laura chick, mayor antonio villaraigosa, Ron Kaye, special order 40