Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Sunday, June 28, 2009

An Apology to Rita of Sunland

Recently, in a poor attempt at humor I made two comments on this blog that were insulting and offensive to our reader Rita of Sunland. It was a poor decision on my part and I wish to extend my sincere apologies to Rita as it was certainly not my intent to insult Rita.  Rita has been a good and supportive friend of this blog doing things behind the scenes such as promoting our blog on the radio and introducing me to various individuals in the media who have similiarly been very supportive of our efforts.  Additionally, Rita has been kind and friendly to me personally; offering valuable advice and has been a fun person to hang out with.  That being said I would never wish to hurt her. The comments have been removed and I will have no further public comment on this issue.  Move on.

Advertisement

Advertisement