Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Sunday, June 01, 2008

For Your Consideration



I was planning to write a post about the huge mistake the courts are making in releasing the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints (FLDS) children back to their parents.
However, I think the pictures above say it better than anything I could ever come up with. Here you see Warren Jeffs, prophet of the church and 49 years of age at the time of this photo, celebrating his one year anniversary with his child "wife", Loretta.
For more on this, go HERE.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sure, send the kids back there. It's no problem. Anybody can see that.

June 02, 2008 3:35 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

If they were Muslim you'd be calling for us to respect their values.

June 02, 2008 6:09 PM  

Blogger don quixote said:

Hey Joe B, this was also presented in court as evidence against Jeffs.
I don't know but I think if I was on the jury I would be swayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXJHFVQeCA

June 02, 2008 10:25 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Thanks for the link Don Q, and to 6:09, nope, it's just that this cult
lives, survives, and seems to thrive in our own backyard.

June 02, 2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement