Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Friday, October 22, 2004

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

That's right Sam. I'm back. Someone needs to restore order to this gun-slinging town.

Let's see. First I need some troops. Gruel and Padilla are on it. Too bad it is a day late and dollar short. I'll stick with Baca and Bratton if they don't scare everyone away.

Next, I need some wheels. Better get an alarm, they are all being stolen around here. Who's been runnin (Sorry, dead link, let's try this) this town anyways. No worries, he'll be gone soon.

I'm off to explore this town. Damn things have changed. Be back soon. We've got some cleaning to do (link times beaches).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Damn straight! The dead have come back to save LA just in time for Halloween!

October 22, 2004 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement