Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Welcome

For those of you who give a rat's behind, I was once the greatest Mayor of all of Los Angeles. Suffice it to say, I'm a little concerned about my adopted hometown, so I have come out of retirement and the grave to do my part.

Mayor Sam's Blog is for you. Post your thoughts about this dastardly metropolis and if some of you sissies who work on the third or fourth floor of 200 North Spring Street have the cajones, post some dirt - let the constituents know what they deserve to know. I won't even make you show your face or give your name.

One last thing - I started this whole blogging business by appearing first on the Fourth Floor Blog. Now that was a real thing. I never met the fellow who was the Fourth Floor Blogger but I have to give my thumbs up to him. Its a crying damn shame those loudmouth tinhorns at City Hall had to run him off. Well they can't do that to me - I'm dead.

Cheers,
Mayor Sam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thanks Mayor Sam for bringing back to life something that was sorely needed. Let's hope that the same folks who felt it necessary to kill something really good before don't try it again. This time however we have some crafty old veterans who won't quiver when lil jimmy and co get upset or when councilmembers get nervous that the truth is getting a little too close.

Meat.

October 22, 2004 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement