We interrupt our cyber Spring Break Getaway to bring you these Bloggin Teases on future content when we return on Monday.
The choice LAPD Division for relocating demoted Police Captains?
Are LAPD Cameras becoming petty disciplining tools for Department Brass?
** Blogger's Note: GREAT Friday to all as we interrupt our cyber Spring Break to bring you these Bloggin Teases on select content for when we return on Monday----Scott Johnson.
1. From the apparent choice designation for demoted Captains (with straying eyes ......, and hands, allegedly), we are hearing whispers about disgruntle rank and file officers .........., and friction with Command Staff. It seems that Mayor Eric Garcetti's LAPD Body Camera Initiative, is becoming a moral-sapping tool for LAPD Brass to impose petty discipline upon the Rank and File Patrol Blue Line. To be continue .............
2. Which LA County Board of Supervisor Candidate (not "Officer Fifeenglander") created a Ballot Designation that denoted a Job Title that did NOT exist? To be continue ...........
3. Which former Mayoral Candidate will soon establish domicile in a Gentrified CD-14? To be continue.
4. Which large Los Angeles Corporate entity, in cooperation with a willing Politico, had their version of a "Mission Accomplish Moment", that will be outed in the week ahead? To be continue ........
5. Plus, we will also have complete June Election coverage when we return.
NOW BACK TO OUR CONTINUING CYBER VACATION. SEE YOU MONDAY!!