"Your man for knowledge transfer regarding the DWP"
The details are out regarding former DWP General Manager H. David Nahai's "consulting contract" with the DWP, as noted in the Daily News
Under the three-month contract, Nahai can earn a maximum of $82,000 to "provide consulting services and provide knowledge transfer relating to issues that arose during his tenure as chief executive officer and general manager," the Los Angeles Times reported.
Nahai is required to make himself available by phone or e-mail during normal work hours.
The DWP's interim general manager, Deputy Mayor S. David Freeman, provided copies of Nahai's contract to the City Council Wednesday morning.
The contract began Oct. 7 and ends Dec. 31.
As I viewed these details, a DWP supplied light bulb went off in my head and this is the result, "Questions and Knowledge Transfers via Nahai", if only he was forced to answer tax and rate payers inquiries and not temp DWP GM S. David Freeman.
Here are some.....
1. If I switch on my light, will there be power?
2. What is your's and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa's favorite watering hole/restaurant?
3. Who swears better after a few drinks?
4. Did DWP Human Relations Director Susana Reyes write your consulting duties?
5. Is Alan Mittelstaedt your favorite reporter?
6. How do you use 475,000 gallons of water in one year at your home?
7. What amount of DWP rate increases were meant to be diverted into the General Fund?
8. How did Ari Swiller punk you out for that wind farm acreage in Kern County?
9. What happen to Global Warming?
10. Has your new boss, ex. President Bill Clinton shared any Tony Villar stories with you?
11. What are your opinions of former "boss" IBEW Leader Brian D'Arcy?
12. Is Beth Barrett your favorite "enabling" journalist?
13. What are your comments on Michael Trujillo's handling of the "Measure B" campaign?
14. Where will the next water main break today?
15. Will the DWP become a partner with Cadiz's Keith Brackpool scheme to "water mine" the Mojave's Cadiz Valley?
16. Are DWP employees overpaid?
17. Did DWP administrator Joe Avila ever tell you the story about Councilman Jose Huizar and the light bulb giveaway in El Sereno?
18. Were you qualified for the job as DWP General Manager?
19. Care to comment on S. David Freeman "acting role" as an ratepayer advocate?
20. ......and lastly, do you feel guilty in accepting up to $82,000 to answer a phone call?
Labels: dwp, H. David Nahai