Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Five O'Clock Funnies

Mayor Sam is off on a secret fact-finding mission today and has left me the keys to the secret stash of fun stuff in the Sister City.

The Doll's favorite comedy scene EVAR ... from the 1930's film, Animal Crackers, the legendary Groucho Marx with his comedy muse and foil, Margaret Dumont in the "Strange Interlude" scene.

"Fascinated?! Wim wam! If I were Eugene O'Neill I could tell you what I really think of you two." - Captain Jeffrey T. Spaulding, (Groucho Marx)



"This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the spinach." -- Capt. Spaulding

Okay, I'll stop now.


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Did someone call me 'Shnorrer'??

May 14, 2008 6:13 PM  

Blogger Debbie said:

"Hooray, hooray, hooray!"

xoxo

May 14, 2008 8:28 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

"I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know."

"We tried to remove the tusks . . . of course in Alabama, the tusk-a- loosa."

May 14, 2008 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement