LOL! "Completely inaccurate?" Thanks for telling us that there is something to the allegations however, because otherwise, why wouldn't you say, "Completely false?"
She compared Obama's campaign tactics to Karl Rove. Wow! She's really taking the high road and doing everything to not divide the Democratic party with comments like those. When is she going to step down. She should have stepped down already. Look at all the money she is costing with her desperate and stubborn pursuit of her (already over) dream. She's the Mike Huckabee of the Democratic party.
Two committees in Los Angeles' City Council voted late last week to approve a new ordinance that would require all new private building projects over 50,000 square feet to meet LEED standards, and would give projects intending to achieve LEED silver-level certification an expedited permitting process.
The ordinance would go into effect six months after it has been approved by the full City Council, something that City Council President Eric Garcetti expects to happen within a month. "When you do something this big, it can be quite scary," Garcetti told the L.A. Times. "But this has been an inclusive process. It will lead to a healthier city and a healthier planet." full article
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO ZEV: Click here
Plus these new threads:
* Ed Reyes on L.A. economy: "It is an economic tsunami out there waiting to hit us."
* The mayor has a dream: Announces goal of 100,000 new L.A. jobs!!! Will spend $500 million in training programs. (Hurry set up some new non-profits so you can pilfer the funds!]
* Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Wants To Sell Of The City's Most Sought After Westside Property
* City Council Signs Off On Density Bonus Bonanza For Developers
* Herb Wesson For Mayor Rumors in LA Times
* Shady Mayor's Cousin Is Running For Knucklehead Nunez's Assembly Seat
* More Comments About CM Reyes' Las Villas "Liquor Arcade" Community Hazard
* The "S" Sure Hits The Fan At LAUSD/Mt. Gleason Middle with post by STNC Ed Rep!
LACER: And, oh no...someone just sent ZD the recent LACER audit with all those answers to ZD's questions about risky stock investments. And, oh no...it lists that info. It's 344 pages, and I don't have that much blaze...but I'll try and sniff out the shadiness and report back. Meanwhile, if any of my "legalese-busters/ZD helpers" think they can sift out any important insights from this report, send me an email, and I'll send you a link.