Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MEDIA ALERT: Help Save Zuma Dogg From Villaraigosa's "Avalanche of Shadiness" That Buried Him With Emails From Outraged Citizens


To be honest...I've been trying to chill-out and focus on some other activities in the ZAP (Zuma'a Activist Program), but I just checked my email, and there was an un-expected "Avalanche of Shadiness" that piled into my inbox. So I gotta put my A.D.D. in check and dump some of it on Antonio's head, since it's all his big f*cking shady mess, anyway. (Either ZD is getting a lot more popular; or Vilaraigosa is getting a lot more UN-POPULAR. Cause the sh*t-storm is piling up in my email inbox, more than ever. And I'm not getting paid like an LA Times or Daily News reporters.)

PUBLIC NOTICE:
IF ANY NEWSPAPER, TV OR RADIO REPORTERS WANT ANY/ALL OF THE LEADS/STORIES I'M NOT GOING TO BE GETTING TO...CALL (310) 928-7544 and leave a message (I'll keep it anonymous), or email zumadogg@gmail.com. MY DILLEMA: Each day I get more info to follow-up and post than I can deal with. (And I wanna shift gears and commit to something other than unpaid blogging for 16 hours a day.)

I'm not walking away...and it seems like I've been pretty active the past couple of weeks...but the big stuff, is too much effort, so I just wait till it shows up elsewhere. Unfortunatley, sometimes that's months -- or a year later. And this is important stuff. I don't care who publishes it. I can't get to it all. If there are people getting paid to do this stuff (journalists) -- and they can do something with all this info...holla at ya boy. The people who pressure me/keep feeding me top level info that they know I cannot walk away from, will be almost as happy to see it show up in a newspaper. AND AGAIN, the current Mayor is so shady, there's an avalanche of leads and stories to pursue. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO EXPOSE THIS POLITICAL THUG -- MAKE THE COMMUNITY AWARE -- AND CAUSE THE WIDESPREAD PUBLIC OUTRAGE THAT WILL CAUSE THE REVOLUTION NEEDED TO SAVE HIS OWN PEOPLE FROM THIS DISGRACEFUL AND ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR.

AND NOW...TO HELP SUPPORT MY BLOGGING EFFORTS, HERE ON MAYOR SAM...I'M RUNNING THIS CLASSIFIED AD. (Skip it if you don't wanna read it!)

ZUMADOGG@GMAIL.COM

FOR RENT

This 11,629 square foot 1902 Craftsman Home features 10 bedrooms, 9 baths, a basement, two laundry rooms, an entertainer's kitchen, a large reception room, parlour, and family room. The dining room easily seats 12 with room to spare. Includes service entry and service stairs to all three floors. It sits on a lushly landscaped 44,000+ square foot flat lot with large pool, guest house, three car garage, carports, and several stately lawns.

$1,OOO A MONTH RENT (INCLUDES UTILITIES)
CALL CALTRANS TENNANT ASSOCIATION
1-8XX-WELFARE

ZD hears this 210 Freeway vs Pasedena Homeowners is the kind of thing Congressmembers can lose their seats over. So is it billions of dollars no one has for underground tunnels...or do some congressmembers lose their jobs when these Pasadena Millioniares lose their homes. This ain't East L.A., y'all. These Homeowners have the dollar bill to make the kill, y'all!!! And who do you think is linked to the shady side? Why do you think they call him Mayor Shadiragosa?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

710 Caltrans Project
welfare recipient
Don Jones

October 02, 2007 4:53 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Ahhhhhh

October 03, 2007 8:24 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Many years ago I applied for one of those houses. They told me I didnt make enough. However they gave it to middle class people from Pasadena who had the opportunty to buy the homes at almost nothing. Looks likie they are staring that again.

October 03, 2007 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement