Council CLAIMS They Want More Community Participation, Then They Make You Wait 3 HOURS For Public Comment You COWARDS!
* Oh no...Must be problems in CD 14, because ZD's Batphone is down, only receiveing voicemails, not accepting incoming or outgoing. Problem is, no gas money to get to Sprint, so it ain't gonna get fixed till I get some donations, y'all. (Leave a voice mail and I'll get it though.)
BUT, I can tell by all the voicemails on my phone, there must be problems in El Sereno with a recent NC election, y'all. I think the results are being challenged, y'all. I'll get an update and holla back, y'all.
UPDATE: ZD just heard Carlos Morales of "The Voice" (El Sereno newspaper) on Public Comment. (Thanks for waiting 3 hours, Carlos). He says, Regarding Eastside Adalante area during the elections, NO OUTREACH or proper and fair notification in El Sereno. CRA claims newspaper ads were placed in both English and Spanish in El Sereno Star in Feb. Only thing, the publication has not existed since the '90's. And the other papers it was publicized in, don't make it to El Sereno. (You're taxing those people, how come you don't want them to vote? ZD says, either re-do the elections, or have El Sereno sucseed, like the Valley is starting to now again talk about doing.)
* MEANWHILE -- It's 12:20 F-ING PM -- and these ass-kissing Councilmembers are STILL kissing ass, two hours and twenty minutes past the 10am starting time. (So even if they start 20 minutes late, and ZD will give them that, CUT BACK ON THE MEANINGLESS DOG AND PONY ASS-KISSING SHOWS. You sit there and time ZD down to the second, but you have no probelm wasting two-hours, after you have been kissing-ass,OUT OF TOWN all week. (Do that on YOUR time pal, not OURS!)
Zuma Dogg and the people of Los Angeles would like to make a motion to pull the plug on all that meaningless, politicial posturing, photo-op bullsh*t. That way, if NO CM is allowed to waste City time and money of the "Freaky Friday's", they won't be forced to out smooch each other. (At least take Miriam's advice and move the waste parade to the end of the meeting, after important business, like Zuma Dogg & Miriam's public comments are done.)
MAN, am I glad I didn't go to the meeting today: I would have been furious to have my valuable time wasted like that. I mean, the only thing Councilmembers lose, is some time collecting money from contributors at lunch. But, other people are ACTUALLY talking to and doing things for the people; since y'all don't do a G-D damn thing for anyone but your lobbiests.
AND DON'T YOU DARE MAKE MY REALITY CREW WAIT NO 2 HOURS WHEN THEY SHOW UP. You're only Councilmembers...my reality show crew is HOLLYWOOD, *******.
* It's 12:33pm, and I'm sorry the dog and pony shows are over, cause -- it's time for, "Oh no, not Parks", and his ridiculous waste of time and money bid for the Olympics. No committee in their right mind will give it to L.A., till City Hall takes care of a few things, first. (You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat...HOW can you have any pudding if you DON'T eat your meat....HUH, Don't kick your feet.)
And even if, for some shady reason, Antonio is able to pull a "Garcetti" (some shady string pulling) and get the Olympics here, WE DON'T WANT IT. Can you imagine the nightmare about ten years from now, when we don't have enough highways, roads, parking, police, and all the disruption it will cause the over-crowded City. (After all, you're expecting another 4 million people, right?)
Everyone would like to go back to those magic golden eras of the past. But you can't go back in time. It is a different City now, because of your actions and policies. It's frustrating, I know. It seems like L.A. SHOULD be the best City in the world to host the Olympics. Unfortunately, I don't think the City can make any kind of promise that they will be able to manage the extra burden on the infrastructure. (I wish I could go back and re-create the days days of my past. But I can't. And neither can L.A. Otherwise, we'd be sitting at Arnold's with Fonzie and Zuma Dogg sipping on milkshakes.)
* GARCETTI TAKES PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE JAB AT CM ZINE: It's not enough Garshady has to bully comment public speakers; now he's gotta turn his passive agressiveness to his own colleauge, CM Dennis Zine. CM Zine wanted to comment on the Olympic agenda item. And after the CM spoke, Garshshady had to add, "Winston Churchill once said, 'Everything had been said, but it hadn't been said by everyone." THAT'S A SLAM -- RHODES SCHOLAR STYLE, Y'ALL (Pulling out the WC reference.)
* It's 1:00pm, and they are FINALLY taking public comment. How rude. Take the public comment speeches first, *******.
* And thanks to Doug McIntyre of 790-KABC for requesting "a "hemp" t-shirt from Zuma Dogg" on the air! Yeah, yeah! ZD will be back on the beach, selling them soon, y'all...Cause Matt Dowd is a better attorney, that 500 City Attorneys -- and the ban is gonna be kicked to the curb, like a cheap ho, which is what these fools at City Hall are.