Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Piling On

Following the mantra of piling it on the third floor while we still have the opportunity, I think I read something about a possible job opening down in the San Pedro area.

The headline from the Daily Breeze reads:

Goats to start work in San Pedro's Peck Park next week

Sam the Goat









I know, to steal Matt Szabo's words we are "slamming the door on the mayor's coffin and doing the Ickey Shuffle on top," but how can we resist a headline like that!

Go ahead, call me an ass, but you have to admit it's funny. And note that the pictured goat is named Sam, showing that we all can take a joke, right Yorty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is one ugly goat and I am tired of looking at it...

July 05, 2005 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement