Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Monday, October 17, 2022

We're Hearing Things

By Daniel Guss - Have it from several well-placed sources that a mucky-muck with close current ties to LA Mayoral candidate Karen Bass has a "situation" going on and it appears that powerful people don't want it known, at least not yet.


I once sued the LAPD for doing the same thing as it fought tooth and nail to prevent public records from exposing an embarrassing Eric Garcetti story.  City Attorney Mike Feuer wound up paying my legal expenses.

Anyway, my quickie column on this is over at my Substack.  While you're there, you might as well sign up for my free newsletter.   And don't forget to follow me on The Twitters @TheGussReport.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement