Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Monday, October 10, 2022

The In(dictment) Crowd

By Daniel Guss

https://danielguss.substack.com/

@TheGussReport - Ah, the great joys in life that we never forget.

The first time you ride a bike on your own.

How about your first kiss?

For some LA political observers, perhaps it was when the FBI slapped the cuffs on Mitch Englander, not just because the disgraced former City Councilmember wound up in federal prison, but also because he relished punching down and censoring people with legitimate concerns and pleas for help.

But I'll tell you something good: Who -- who, my friends -- may be next to join The In(dictment) Crowd?

I explain over at my free Substack.  While you're there, sign-up and check out my most recent columns.  And don't forget to follow me on The Twitters @TheGussReport.

Gotta go!  TTYL!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement