Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Angry Mob 3, Racist LA City Council 0

By Daniel Guss - It looks like the geniuses at LA City Council are in a pickle.

With Nury Martinez finally realizing that she had to resign in disgrace late yesterday, Jamba Juice Mitch O'Farrell, the president pro tem, is running the show, except that his dearth of leadership is now front and center.

As I predicted on Monday, "there is precisely zero percent chance that even a single City Council meeting can move forward with so many voices calling for Martinez, Cedillo, de Leon and Herrera to resign."

To read the rest of my column, jump on over to my Substack.  While you're there, sign-up for my free newsletter and follow me on The Twitters @TheGussReport.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement