What will be the top bloggin briefs when we return on Tuesday (with a possible surprise or two between now and then)?
What possible trouble can former CD2/7 City Clowncil Central Committee Member Richard (convicted) Alarcon's Chief of Staff Becca Doten get in as the Campaign Manager for LA County Sheriff Candidate Jim McDonnell?
**Blogger's Note: Its bloggin time to remove fingers from keyboard to enjoy the last holiday weekend of the summer. When we return on Tuesday, expect the following to merit bloggin attention<
1. Becca Doten's "role"
with the Jim McDonnell for Sheriff Campaign.
2. Latest CD 14 City Clowncil Candidate Mario Chavez's Website is online.
3. Redistricting 2012 Lawsuit heats up.
4. Bloggin countdown to City Hall Trial of the New Century.
5. McMansion Controversy hits Hancock Park.
6. Outing LA-32 Cyber Bullies continues.
7. Aftermath of Labor Day Concert at Civic Center's Grand Park (tickets still available).
....., and of course, our latest "Sunday Bloggin Comments to Mayor Sam".
Have a safe weekend and avoid drinking and driving (it could cost you).
Your thoughts ................
Scott Johnson in CD 14