A certain Bloggin CD 14 Political Commentator is back!!
Hi MEAT!! Its only your favorite Mayor Sam Blogger returning to the local political bloggin cybersphere.
With no apologies to Michael "MEATless" (less his political endorsees John Choi, Ana Cubas and Wendy "The Call Greuel") Trujillo, a certain bloggin CD 14 Cut and Paster is back on line ( and spollcheck is reunited with a dear friend).
First, let me thank the likes of Ron Kaye, John Walsh, Caroline Aguirre, Jose Aguilar, Tony Butka and friends at 200 Spring Street for inquiring about my bloggin status. Speculation has been rampant about why I been offline since the last weekend before "The Call Greuel" went down to defeat ( .... and into debt via "Private Citizen/ Political Consultant" John Shallman). In the bloggin spirit of feeding into the political chismosos y chismosas rumor mill, here are the Top Ten List of why Red Spot in CD 14, was bloggin absence from the local political cybersphere until now.
10. City Clowncil Central Committee Strongman Herb "Mini Amin" Wesson redistricted Red Spot out of the local bloggin cybersphere.
9. The "Old Gray Hag on Spring Street" wanted to make Red Spot the second coming of the "Z-man" and put him on payroll.
8. Red Spot meets up with Ana Cubas and joined her on a post campaign bender.
7. The former Infant Assemblyman, now ethnic cleanser Mike Gatto, had Red Spot turned into fish food.
6. "Private Citizen/ Politcal Consultant" John Shallman, cease and desisted after running the "Call Greuel" into the fiscal poor house. Thus, Red Spot needed to blog no more.
5. Academia Semillas del Pueblo Charter School Principal Mark(os) Aguilar and his political sancha Monica "Gorda Boo Boo" Garcia, cut the bloggin heart out of Red Spot (which Gorda Boo Boo promptly wrapped in tortilla and consumed).
4. Red Spot ran into Betty Pleasant in a dark alley within South LA and "Mini Amin" Wesson had a bloggin dinner.
3. Red Spot and "City Terrace Tony" went trolling for Telebimbos in Baja.
2. New CD 1 City Councilman Gil Cedillo granted Red Spot with his own "Dream Act".
......... and NUMBER ONE, the wife of the CD 14 Dear Charro, Princeton Graduate City Councilman Jose Huizar, had Red Spot and Francine Godoy exiled together from the "Cut and Paste Barrio".
Bloggin humor aside, the reason for my bloggin absence was simple, time and a broken computer. Between work, caring for mom and serving on the LA 32 Neighborhood Council, 24 hours in a day is not enough to bloggin commentate, especially when your computer goes south on you. But starting today, rest assure that this bloggin observer will be making up for lost time in the local political cybersphere.
With Bloggin Respects,
Scott Johnson in CD 14
Labels: meat, scott johnson