What stories could all these Ex. CD 14 Staffers tell about their demanding Princeton Graduate boss?
......... and the list continues below.
46. Diego Contreras – Special Assistant
47. Deanna Kitamura – Legislative Deputy
48. Daitlin Cornuelle
49. Juanita Martinez, Field Deputy, Northeast
50. Hilda Carrillo
51. Wendy Carrillo - New Media Deputy
52. Adrien Lopez, - Field Deputy
53. Jim Omahen - Field Deputy, Northeast
54. Eva Camacho – Admin. Assistant
55. Edel Vizcarra – Planning Deputy
56. Jesse Leon- Boyle Heights Field Office Director
..... and 57. Daniel Andalon-El Sereno Field Office
"The Society for Councilman Jose Huizar Ex-Staffers"
Shout out to the City Clowncil Central Committee unofficial historian CD 4 City Clowncilman Tom LaBonge, is the following list of aspiring public servants who just happen to seek employment with CD 14 City Councilman Jose Huizar, then flee for a better work work environment, an all time record for ex-staffers from one council office? ...... and the list just grew again as news leaked out of El Sereno that well-liked Daniel Andalon is moving to CD 1 City Clowncilman Ed Reyes staff. Why transfer from a just re-elected councilman staff that has long term job protection (as long as the work doesn't conflict with your values) to a council staff that may change big time in 2013? Maybe balancing the demands of working for the ethically challenged Princeton Graduate, with conflicting personal values, created an "imbalance of being"?
** Position sword, fall forward.
Your thoughts ..............
Scott Johnson in CD 14
Labels: "COUNCILMAN LAST SEEN AS JOSE HUIZAR, City Controller Wendy Greuel, Coliseum Commission, Pat Lynch