....... or is it "Mini Bill Halller" of the Sierra Club?
Happy Birthday wishes to former Mayor Sam Blogger and Executive Director of the Transit Coalition
Bart Reed who sometimes is known as "Mini Bill Haller" in these cyberparts. In honor of Bart's B-day, we bring you this top ten list of mass transit trips you can partake in on this beautiful Saturday.
10. Take your neighborhood DASH bus to your local liquor store and stock up for the UCLA-SCC (South-Central College) Game.
9. Ride the Red Line to Hollywood in search of Phil Jennerjahn performing by the Manns Chinese Theater.
8. Buy a Metrolink $10 weekend ticket and ride to the far reaches of the Metrolink System.
7. Take the subway to Civic Center Station and smell your way to Occupy LA.
6. Stay downtown and wait for CD 14 City Councilman Jose Huizar's Trolley on Broadway.
5. Find the fabled "Regional Connector".
4. Take a bike ride along Spring Street.
3. Ride the Gold Line to the $20 Million Dollar + Southwest Museum Station and try to find a open museum nearby.
2. You could take the Gold Line to the UCLA-SCC Game this evening.
1. ..... and ride the Red Line late at night at your own risk
Happy B-day again Bart/"Mini Bill"
Scott Johnson in CD 14.
Labels: Bart Reed