Good Saturday Morning from the busy sidewalks of CD 14
|Councilman Huizar's vision of economic growth sprouting up on sidewalks district wide.|
While a certain blogger goes blogasmic over his consultant of choice latest smear, enterprising constituents are contributing to the underground economy of CD 14 by using the public sidewalks in what is a common scene within Councilman Huizar's fiefdom. As a bloggin public service, we bring you the issues on why our current councilman is hiding behind a "badge of a fallen officer", rather than discuss the real issues.
From a poster this AM.
WTF???? How unfortunate that the CD14 race on other blogs are much more intelligent and speak to the issues. Here the Huizar groupies post ridiculous attacks on Mr. Martinez instead of focusing and telling people why they think Huizar should be re elected. It shows the mentality of the Huizar camp. THis is a huge issue in Boyle Heights. Huizar and his staffers have used threat of intimidation especially with business owners. You either put the sign in your store front window or else? Antonio used such tactics. I don't support Huizar like many constituents but I have legitimate reasons not immature rantings like his camp.
1. He lied about the trash fee hike and conned the public
2. He abused CLARTS FUnds and uses it to pay exorbitant salaries to staffer over $125,000 each.
3. He named the corner of 7Th & Broadway after a family Deljiani who gave him campaign money and is helping them buy a garage
4. He allowed businesses in Olvera Street to pay far little for rent for years while everyone in downtown is hurting
5. Instead of fund raising for more important causes he's raising $100 million for a Street Car
6. He voted to give DWP Managers back pay of $5 million with his colleagues
7. He voted for a pay raise for DWP
8. He FAILED to show up to City Council because he was at photo op at restaurant opening
9. He is referred to in many news articles as the "laziness" of members
10. He refuses to respond to the missing $1.5 MILLION CLARTS FUND
11. He has been investigated by the FBI and ex staffers are saying its not over
12. He criticized officers to the media without knowing facts and its all over the Internet
13. He supports liquor licenses in CD14 knowing full well owners always take advantage of minority communities.
Scott Johnson in CD 14