Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Sounds Of Los Angeles


Since everyone seems to be posting music videos lately, (which I think is great compliment to the political stories usually seen here), I thought I'd throw in one.
In fact, I think I may throw in many more, but the criteria will always be that they are L.A. bands. Past, Present, and Future. This should prove to be both fun and easy, as L.A. is so rich in it's musical contributions.
Tonight's offering is L.A. based "Dengue Fever". The song is "Seeing Hands".

Enjoy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said:

Trippy! I liked the pick, Joe B.!

xoxo

May 04, 2008 1:28 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I liked it. I couldn't sing along but there were some great pictures.

I'm wondering why she had to wear so much make up while driving that truck around Palmdale or Lancaster, where ever she was. Maybe on the trip to Vegas..

May 04, 2008 2:10 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

It was definitely Palmdale or Lancaster. I think that was a B-2 bomber flying overhead based out of Edwards AFB.

May 04, 2008 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement