Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Zuma Dogg, Antonio and Michael Moore "Get Close" Over "Health Care For Everyone" Reform



Man, I'm glad I took the bus through gridlock traffic (it's not like the busses fly above the jam) down to Skid Row's nicest attribute, City Hall. What an action packed day. I was just walking away from the bus stop, after deciding..."THAT'S IT! It's a nice summer day, and I'm two minutes from the beach. I'm going there!" Then someone started talking to me, and just as I was leaving (again), the rare (express) rolled up, so I took that as a Deepak Chopra/Wayne Dyer sign to step on the bus, and once, walk into City Hall to have that shady, crybaby loser Eric Garcetti "discretion" the first amendment in to the "pre-constitutional era". So that brings us to today's "ZD Goes To City Hall" recap. (Cause it was a great variery of everything from the past year, all in one day.) CLICK READ MORE FOR MORE INCLUDING ZD WITH ANTIONIO OVER HIS SHOULDER!!!


First of all, the Mayor was outside City Hall, in front of the Employee Entrance steps, with filmaker Michael Moore and a bunch of "Free Health Care for The Whole World" people. So, that's what Moore's new movie is about; "Health Care". But on the, "We need it for everyone" tip. So OF COURSE, Villaraigosa and his "liberation theory" posse were ALL OVER THIS ONE, as the City has already filed a referral motion for "Free Health Care For All Legal Immigrants and All Pregnant Women." So yeah, that's great...but can you imagine the tax burden this will place on the system? YIKES! (Cause that's not the only thing the City and State want you to pay for, on the immigration tip.)

And Clinton Campaign Co-Chair Mayor V. (and probably just as much for Michael Moore), had all the "suit and tie, coil earpiece, wrist-talkies" SERIOUS security detail. AND MAN...YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT WHEN ZD COMES STROLLING RIGHT UP TO THE FRONT, JUST A FEW FEET AWAY FROM THE MAYOR!



The ski cap, glasses and heavy (and crumpled) denim jacket on a hot June day...It was as though Travis Bickle, himself, had shown up on the scene! All the wrists move to the mouths, some slight reshuffling of steps. MAN, was ZD on the radar. I wonder if they, like had a picture of a few folks, like ZD to watch out for...or if it's just my magnanmous persona, in general that triggered the hightened attention.

Meanwhile, it must have thrown 'em for a loop, as some people from the crowd walked up, to say hello, and shake hands. And we were laughing about how nervous I was making the security. AND BIG SHOUT OUT TO FELLOW MAYOR SAM BLOGGER, JOE "No on Home Depot" B. who was there, too, and took these hilarious photos of the security detail.

And, I'm really glad all those guys were there, cause I was waaaaay to close to Antonio, on the sidewalk, with no barriers --- and I was scared he was going simply lose it, and attack me. (Wait! I hope they would have to step in and stop HIM! I hope that ain't a Wilshire/Pico Blvd "One Way Street", y'all. But Antonio kept his cool. And ZD headed into City Hall for public comment.



GOTTA WATCH ZD's PUBLIC COMMENT ON "Report on "child safety": Had to reference Deming, and mention that a report on "child safety" is too broad and meaningless. And ZD aksed for a "friendly amendment" to change it to on, "how to improve child safety." (My usual smart ass ZD comment, that I absolutley mean, but am being a "smart ass", simply for taking time to mention something that they will ignore anyway.) HOWEVER...WATER TURNED TO WINE TODAY! As ZD sat down...CM Richard Alarcon STOOD UP...and said, "Something must be seriously wrong with me, I agree with Zuma Dogg on this one" (or something pretty close in wording, check the video stream replay on the website (see link below) -- AND THEN...

THE SEA PARTED...AND ALARCON...MOTIONED FOR THE FRIENDLY AMENDMENT TO GO FROM JUST A REPORT ON CHILD SAFTEY, TO ONE OF ACTUAL IMPROVEMENT IDEAS. (We'll just assume child saftet is good, and we need more of it.) SO TODAY-Y-Y, is TRULY...a GREAT DAY in the City of Los Angeles. [Oh no...watch Alarcon to take the results to mean Free Health care for all living children in the U.S., as a matter of child safety.] But besides that, triumphant, y'all!!!

So hit the link below for ZD vs Garshady (who's staffer came over and said, "Eric still loves you anyway, ZD.) So that was cool, at least. I BLAST OFF HARDER THAN EVER, I THINK. ON ERIC, FOR SURE...YOU GOTTA SEE IT! And the CM Alarcon thing. (And Richard...OF COURSE I KNOW you were going to do that anyway...Man you must be pissed I decided to make so quirky comment, on a minor item, that ended up to be exactly what YOU were gonna say. (Sorry to steal your PR thunder...it's not like "I" had any idea, either. (I think that qualifies us as "tocatos", even though our names our different. How about "honorary tocatos". (CM Huizar, can you make that motion.) AND, thanks to Jose, for just being real wit it, and sitting in the peanut gallery with 2 of his top 3 nemesises, at once, ZD and Harold...for quite a nice stretch.

Go to the link below and type: "zuma hands president election", "zuma child safety" and "zuma infratstructure, density, dumb, elegent" for the three main public comments to catch. This is THE day to check it out, if you haven't before.

Click Here For Streaming Video


ALSO ON THE NET:

ZD Story About Antonio on Britney Spears blog

ZD/Deming Article on Jack Nicholson Blog

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

ZD - why haven't you been at City Council lately?

It was AWESOME the way you didn't take Garcetti's crap.

But please don't start conforming as you did later. You lose your effectiveness and entertainment value (read: your IMPACT) when you toned it down and stared getting warm & cuddly.

Long live Zuma Dogg.

June 26, 2007 7:35 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Zuma,
The security goons were watching you like a hawk! Then after I and my friend Abby said hello to you, they started watching us like hawks too!
Unbelievable! Post the pix Zuma!
Great meeting you today!

June 26, 2007 7:38 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hey Zuma Dogg, I can't wait to see the pix!

June 26, 2007 7:47 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

If nothing else, you are not respected, but they are always aware of you. What are you going to come up with nexts? They are waiting and watching?

June 26, 2007 8:16 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I see Micheal Moore over your shoulder as well. Is the black guy in the brown suit, standing right behind you, an AV security guy too?

June 26, 2007 8:31 PM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

joe b...Great meeting you and Abby, too! What a rare treat for me to bump into a fellow Mayor Sam blogger, right there on the street like that! AND THE Hoooooooody hoooooos of Hoooooody hoooooos, for the heads up snapping of the scene from behind like that! (Joe took one picture of me with the mayor in the background, but those other ones are the best!)

Man, if I ever own a home, I'm NEVER shopping at Home Depot!

and 8:16pm...it's not like I was trying to call attention, or cause anything. I know a guy showing up looking like me is going to draw that attention. So these guys watching, AND RIGHTFULLY SO, GIVE MY APPERANCE, I GUESS...must have been wondering, "What the "F"??? Why are these people coming up and making quick hellos and handshakes and taking pictures with this guy who looks like Deniro in Taxi Driver.

AND, the haters will be glad to hear this lady, in chambers, who was there for the first time over a project appeal in her area, hear me speak on the density issue vs no infrastrucure, etc. And she comes up to me after and says, "You speak so well. You should put on a suit and they would really listen to you. They won't listen to you looking like that. I mean, common...look at you." And I told her, I have this look because you are not supposed to judge the content of their message based on apperance. (Now, I admit...at this point, the look is a little TOO real, but still, the hat and glasses stay, even if I become a billionaire).

She said, "But they won't listen unless you look like them. They like that."

I said, "Ohhhhhhh (as in "long story), you don't understand...about to say, that I am a regular, and they are past the attire at this point.

And she says, "Yes I do!" (As in, sorry Charlie, they ain't gonna listen.)

But besides that...She LOVED ME!

(thanks again joe b. you scary ZD talker-to-er!)

June 26, 2007 8:41 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Did you swallow?

June 26, 2007 8:42 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Man, if I ever own a home, I'm NEVER shopping at Home Depot!

Don't worry, you won't ever own a home.

June 26, 2007 8:50 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Thanks Zuma for the Hoody-Hoo!
I swear, every time Zuma took a step one way or another the wrists went straight to the mouths of the security detail. We stopped listening to the Mayor just to watch these guys watch Zuma. It was quite amazing!

June 26, 2007 8:57 PM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

joe is right...i tried to break the ice a little, and wave and say hello to them. i felt like i had to stand in a "freeze" position, just so they didn't have to keep adusting. MAAAAAAAN, you should have seen it when I took my jacket off (slowly!). And, I left and came back, and when i came back, I SWEAR TO GOD, the guy puts his wrist to his mouth and says, "He's back." [I was the "HE", y'all...yeah, yeah!]

June 26, 2007 9:09 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Fun wasnt it?

June 26, 2007 9:26 PM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

it's just a commentary on how people are treated (possibly profiled?) based on appearances. And believe me, there are a lot of people walking around downtown, who look like me. ZUMA DOGG...voice of the pueblos!

June 26, 2007 9:36 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Zuma, when shelter scumball Ed Boks (who was outed as a "Fool" in today's Daiy News) had a Town Hall meeting where SEVEN people showed up, the LAPD gave him THREE cops, two of which were "undercover...yeah right." Anyway, imagine the waste: three cops for an audience of seven. I can't imagine how many goons they put on you. Now start showing up for more City Council meetings and bring Matt & Mike with you, because it is a RIOT. I live to watch your commentaries (all three of you). People really DO watch, and it makes my day, 3x a week.

June 26, 2007 9:49 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

9:49pm,

Gracias. Venice Beach news coming soon. Look for the biggest reunion since KISS or The Eagles then! (Maybe Tuesday, y'all!!!)

June 26, 2007 11:09 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

You are nothing but a low life starfucker.

Well, did you swallow, like the man asked?

They just got Steve Yagman, and you are on their list. Better file tax returns for all your PayPal donations or you will be next.

Fighting City Hall has its bad moments, just ask Yagman. He'll be taking up residence soon at Terminal Island.

June 27, 2007 12:26 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Zuma what happened yesterday at public comment? I was watching on my computer and needed to stop cause of a work assignment. I heard you tell Garcetti he shouldn't be pres. What did he do to piss you off?

June 27, 2007 9:16 AM  

Blogger Zuma Dogg said:

The recently named defendant in a Rico/Racketeering/Corrupt Organization FEDERAL CASE, -- told me I was not allowed to ask, "Can All Councilmembers who HAVE NOT had discussions with other councilmembers over the upcoming council election, please raise their hand. (Many did.) But that pompous bitch, Jan Perry was talking football with Tom Lebong, or something...so I had to repeat it, and he said I can't ask a question to council.

YES I CAN, YOU DUMMY...THEY JUST DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER. HA! So since I couldn't ask THAT, I decide to ASK all other Councilmembers, that when they are talking about the presidency, behind closed doors, please talk about replacing Garcetti, cause the Council has become the laughing stock of the City and a big JOKE with all the talk radio stations...and that's when the shady crybaby told me I was talking too loud. OH REALLY, NOT ACCORDING THE FEDERAL LAW...BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, "Mr. Ethics". Now go take campaign contributions from some more people that come up, "shady" on ZD's Batcomputer.

The guy has a history of having ordinances overturned by judges for being illegal in violation of the constitution like LAX LIVING WAGE...BOY did he blow that one with his shadiness by not changing it enough, trying to be decietful...and oh speaking of decietful, PROP R ballot language...couldn't get away with air-rights, either...MAN ERIC, you must hate judges! Oh yeah, ethics violations over campaign contrinutions from the other president (of ethics).

What about all he stuff ZD can't catch...like 99% of it. Man, I think Council should re-elect Garshady for President. It's like when Bush got re-elected...Leno & Letterman were stoked! (4 more years of material.)

Hey Garshady...read the U.S.Constitution...you might learn something...like EVERYTHING...You obviously know nothing about it.

June 27, 2007 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement