Random thoughts this morning at Mayor Sam's sprawling Southern California research center:
- What is Jim Hahn going to do after July 1st?
- If an 11 year old kid can handle himself in the woods, why can't an 18 year old woman handle herself in Aruba?
- How come no one has asked us to do a "Who are the hottest staffers on the 4th Floor" contest lately?
- Why is Herb Wesson automatically annointed as the new CD10 Councilman when he has no plans to stay in the office and not skip to the County Supes?
- Why is Weezy even thinking about jumping to the City Council when he can't keep the LAUSD on track?
- How horrible working for Arianna Huffington must be for Andrew Breitbart to go running back to the arms of Matt Drudge, as reported by Luke Ford.
- What is the latest in the soap opera of Sergio, Emma and the kids at the Federal Building? Does Emma really wait to see Sergio coming out of the bathroom?
- How will MEAV cut the city budget? I'm glad he's looking at it!
- Will Stuart Waldman give me a bumper sticker for his next Assembly run?
- Can Boi from Troy keep out of trouble this weekend in Baghdad by the bay?
- Will Snapple try to build a giant popsicle in LA since their attempt in New York failed miserably?
Its going to be a warm day in LA today - have a good one!