Morning Briefs on the Los Angeles Political Machine for Back to School Tuesday 2015
For hundreds of thousands of UTLA, whoops LAUSD charges (minus those in Charter Schools), today is the first day of the 2015/2016 Indoctrination/Social Engineering/School Year.
What can little John Juan/Juanita expect to learn/experience, between now and Memorial Day, in the second largest Public School District in the nation? A partial listing below.
1. Your daily serving of mal-nourishment is approved by First Lady Michelle Obama (which can be supplemented by buying some high fat goodies from the nearby illegal street vendor.
2. Its OK to be gender neutral in selection of restrooms.
3. Homework? Who does stinking homework anymore?
4. When can I meet the in-school Social Worker?
5. In the Collectivist World of Tomorrow, its better to be entitle, than empower.
6. Open Campus commences after the mandated Average Daily Attendance Record Keeping is completed (its all about securing the ADA money from Sacramento).
7. What is the UTLA Social Justice Topic for the Month.
8. Does my first "Crush of the School Year" get me a choice of "three-packs" from the Health Office?
9. What can I achieve in life with a graduating "D average" (ask former Failure Education Mayor Antonio Villar)?
10. Who has a good deal on a Roosevelt High School iPad?
Your thoughts and Vouchers for all .................
Scott Johnson in CD 14