Morning Briefs on Future Bloggin Topics of Interest for Tuesday
1. The Looming 39th AD Rematch between Assemblywoman Patty Lopez and Raul Bocanegra:
The LA Weekly's Hillel Aron has written the definitive missive on this looming, democratic battle pitting the Grass Roots vs. the Northeast San Fernando Valley Political Machine.
2. The Recall Campaign against Studio City Neighborhood Council Member Lisa "Dangerous Enemy of Freedom" Sarkin:
We are sure that somewhere in Wisconsin, there is a former Mayor Sam Blogger who would likely supported the efforts of Studio City Stakeholders to Recall the reigning NC's "Dangerous Enemy of Freedom" Lisa Sarkin. Maybe we can get Michael McCue to keyboard a guest column?
3. The 2016 25th State Senate District Campaign between 43rd AD Assemblyman Mike Gatto and former Assemblyman Anthony Portantino:
The dueling antagonists in this loom political bloodbath will again square off this Sunday as the California Democratic Party conducts a revote for 43rd AD Delegates. The previous vote was null and voided after protests from numerous Gatto Truthers, who themselves targeted Armenians voters.
4. The Montebello (CD-14 East) Calderon Political Crime Family Corruption Trial:
Delay, delay they may, we will wait patiently for what should be a excellent "singing performance" by the Calderon Brothers Tom and Ron that will surely disclose some inconvenient facts regarding a certain "LA City Councilman" and a reigning "State Senate President Pro Tem".
5. The Contemptible Behavior of a Scandalous Institution of Higher Learning:
We will continue with the bloggin coverage of a bad neighbor pursuing community conquest via scandalous associates and conduct
** Plus, the follies involving "Disempowerment LA", DWP, "Mayor Gar-Soft-ee", "Mini Amin" Wesson ........, and of course, a certain "Princeton Graduate", will always garner bloggin attention.
Your thoughts ..............
Scott Johnson in CD 14
Labels: The Future of Mayor Sam