Here's some fresh meat. Blog away dum dums!
- Has completed two L.A. marathons, five triathlons, and lots of 10Ks.
- Is the only officeholder at LAUSD or City of L.A. to have rejected a government car, opting to drive her own.
- Participates in City’s composting program, shade tree promotion, and million tree initiative.
- Has prosecuted more than 230 criminal cases in this community.
- As a Neighborhood Prosecutor in Van Nuys, works daily with LAPD to solve Valley problems. In the past 7 years, has worked on almost 500 problems in CD 2.
- Her two children go to LAUSD public schools.
- Will not accept contributions from developers with projects in CD2.
- Has placed 2nd and 3rd at the Temple Beth Hillel (in Valley Village) 5K the past two years; can't wait for next year's rematch.
- Loves to bake cookies, cupcakes, and brownies, but can't roll out pie crust if her life depended on it.
- On latest DWP bill, her energy usage is down 20% from a year ago, and her water use is down 40% from a year ago—so why is her bill so much larger than last year?
Labels: cd2 special election, tamar galatzan