Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Calling all libertarian minded Angelenos!

In the past week, I have been posting videos and original pieces here on Mayor Sam's exposing the corruption in our monetary system that could inevitably lead our country into an age of a police state. Orwellian overtones aside, I have been attempting to show the readers a new way to think, like Morpehus of The Matrix movies. I can't force you to see the truth; I can only show you the path.

'Mayor Sam' Higby and I have been emailing each other over the last few days to address the concerns of those of you who feel that national politics is not what Mayor's Sam's is about. I respect this view and have decided how to address it.

Higby has promised that he will soon create a new site dedicated to national and international material with which I'm sure I'll be involved. In addition, I'd like to recruit YOUR help in returning our country to the people by sharing your stories about how national politics affects you and your neighborhood.

Also, I will be using my own blog The Centrist OC to store all pertinent information and open discussion. If you would like to join my blogpen, please contact me by email at editor@thecentristoc.com.

I'm also looking for people to tell their stories about how the recession has affected them for a YouTube project showing the real effects of corporate greed.

Please join me in taking our country back for the people!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Good Luck Army of One!

March 29, 2009 1:03 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I hate it when people spell Angelenos wrong.

March 29, 2009 1:46 AM  

Anonymous Phil Jennerjahn said:

My political hero is Barry Goldwater, who held some very strong Libertarian beliefs. I also hold some Libertarian beliefs and agree with some of their philosophies.

Unfortunately, Libertarians are too weak to run this country. They are isolationists and are not interested in fighting wars, which is an unfortunate responsibility and often a necessity that comes with having power.

I am a Republican because I understand that the first priority of our government is self-defense and survival. But I also agree with Ron Paul that we have no business having troops stationed in over 100 countries around the globe. We need to cut that by about 60%.

Re-prioritize and redeploy the troops.

With the new European Union, we really don't need bases in Europe anymore.

March 29, 2009 8:51 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Higby is finally coming to his senses.

March 29, 2009 9:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

"My political hero is Barry Goldwater"

Why didn't you state this before wasting your time with the election, Phil?

You and Stephanie Miller would be great for each other.

March 29, 2009 11:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

What a relief to have someone like you blogging here instead of the fool in the ski cap and dark glasses.

March 29, 2009 12:53 PM  

Blogger Sarah Michelle Spinosa said:

Sorry 1:46. As penance, I shall refer to myself as a Bostinian. ;)

March 29, 2009 1:58 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

1:46

There is no correct way to spell it. Angelenos or Angelinos is acceptable.

March 29, 2009 7:27 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

No, it's a Hispanic thing. (and I'm not a racist at all) Hispanics spell Angeleno with an "i" and English speakers spell it with an "e". There may be an area called Angelino Heights, but I think it's wrong. I think it's spelled with an "e".

So if you're from Boston, wouldn't you be a Bostonian? Honest question. I don't know.

March 30, 2009 12:52 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

SLOWLY BUT SURELY WE WILL OVER COME!!!

March 31, 2009 12:38 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Overcome what? What are you talking about?

April 01, 2009 1:53 AM  

Blogger Sarah Michelle Spinosa said:

Oh, for the record, I'm not Hispanic either. The name is Italian. ;)

April 01, 2009 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement